Customer Service 866.965.0400

Bendpak Lift Rolling Jack!

Chris@Adams

Hey guys check out my new Bendpak RJ-45 Rolling Bridge Jack. My buddy Jeff over at Bendpak set me up with this cool jack.

This new rolling jack is going to be a great tool in utilizing my HD-9 4 Post Lift. It will make rotating my tires & brake work a snap! And even better when I want to detail my under carriage this tool will be priceless.

I will update everyone in a month or so when I actually use it, I don't want to start my car until I can drive it, so stay tuned!:thumbsup:

Check out how strong that my Adam's Rolling seat is, this jack weighs 300 lbs. And the seat rolls like it is empty.Adam's Rolling Detail Seat:thumbsup:

BendPak RJ-45 Rolling Bridge Jack, 4500 Lb. Capacity

You know Chris, I am working very hard not to hate you too much!:jester:

Your not helping when you keep buying all that insanely cool stuff!!! I totally ENVY you!!!

Congrats on the new purchase!! I want to grow up and be like Chris!!!!!!!!!

You know Chris, I am working very hard not to hate you too much!:jester:

Your not helping when you keep buying all that insanely cool stuff!!! I totally ENVY you!!!

Congrats on the new purchase!! I want to grow up and be like Chris!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Brian, I think!;)

so how do you use this? does it go on the floor between the lift? looks like you can only jack only the front, back or one side at a time.

still a really neat looking jack!

It rolls on the lift in between the run ways, you can roll it from front to back.

Here are a couple pics.

Z-100419-BP-182-Low-Res.png?w=150&h=150

Z-100419-BP-147-Low-Res.jpg?w=150&h=150

Z-100419-BP-144-Low-Res.png?w=150&h=150

Z-100419-BP-190-Low-Res.jpg?w=150&h=150

Archived