Customer Service 866.965.0400

WARNING: Do NOT use Undercarriage Spray!!!

Chase@InsanePaint

Question

• Answers 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just ordered a gallon of it. I've never used it before but want the frame, axle and wheel wells looking new on my daily driver. Let's see some before and after shots.

Be sure to clean your undercarriage with some all purpose cleaner and a scrub first and then top it off with the goods! :2thumbs:

Should've taken this warning seriously, now my friends, family and girlfriend think I should be admitted into a psychiatric hospital for cleaning "underneath" my truck.

8a01d829.jpg

0e8f3224.jpg

I applied it outside at night so I could've been a little more detailed but looks good nonetheless.

I just ordered a gallon of it. I've never used it before but want the frame, axle and wheel wells looking new on my daily driver. Let's see some before and after shots.

Funny you should mention this, I was cleaning the SS tonight and I was spraying the frame with Undercarriage Spray while lying face down on the driveway to get underneath. My wife pulls in the driveway and she tells me she thought to herself....."Oh great he drank the grape stuff and now he's passed out!"

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

:lol:

Funny you should mention this, I was cleaning the SS tonight and I was spraying the frame with Undercarriage Spray while lying face down on the driveway to get underneath. My wife pulls in the driveway and she tells me she thought to herself....."Oh great he drank the grape stuff and now he's passed out!"

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

I have the same issue, do does Chase (srtluvr), I just jack the car up a bit and problem solved :) I'd imagine he does the same

Cars lowered here and have same issue. Jacks or a lift work great . While it's up on jacks/lift, also a good time to take off the wheels and clean/treat them as well.If you want to go that far.:thumbsup:

You guys are going to cost me even more money - aren't you!

On cars with very little room between the tire and the wheel well (my 09 Challenger): How do you get in there to spray anything or sponge-on anything? I can barely get a flat hand in there.

I have the same issue, do does Chase (srtluvr), I just jack the car up a bit and problem solved :) I'd imagine he does the same

You guys are going to cost me even more money - aren't you!

On cars with very little room between the tire and the wheel well (my 09 Challenger): How do you get in there to spray anything or sponge-on anything? I can barely get a flat hand in there.

Took care of the wife's Volvo XC70 over the weekend. It was way overdue for some TLC. The last step product (LSP) I do is give those large inner fender wells a good coating of the Invisable Undercarriage Spray Dressing and let it sit out in the street for a while to drip the excess off.

We walk the dog together every evening. I'd just pulled her car back into the driveway before we started our walk and she comments on how nice the car smells! Umm, Grapey!

the addiction with the undercarriage spray doesn't end with the wheel wells - I haven't gone to the extent of doing the entire undercarriage...YET!~but have laid on the ground and done the skidplate and front axle area on the 4Runner... it just looks and smells soooo good!

Sadly..I have to admit to throwing the car on stands and doing the entire undercarriage LOL! The whole time I was thinking "I am never gonna see this..just stop...mmm smells like grapico..no don't get sucked into doing, put the bottle DOWN...DANG that looks good!" and so on till the whole thing was done..maybe my mechanic will appreciate it

You fools! Use Quick Sealant for the entire underside of the vehicle! :glasses:

:lolsmack:

Next thing I'm gonna read is you using it on your tire tread.

Awesome.

And somehow there's a problem with that? :)

^^^This.

I just did my wheel wells on the Z tonight as a matter of fact! I love it. My sprayer is broken as well, so I spray it on a block sponge and go to town. It's a PITA to do the Z this way, but on the Tundra and my wife's car, it works perfect. It's really money on the Tundra because of the acres of wheel well plastic!

Sadly..I have to admit to throwing the car on stands and doing the entire undercarriage :help: LOL! The whole time I was thinking "I am never gonna see this..just stop...mmm smells like grapico..no don't get sucked into doing, put the bottle DOWN...DANG that looks good!" and so on till the whole thing was done..maybe my mechanic will appreciate it :lolsmack:

:lol::lol::lol:

But like the OP said... it is addicting. And the addiction with the undercarriage spray doesn't end with the wheel wells - I haven't gone to the extent of doing the entire undercarriage...YET!:

Sadly..I have to admit to throwing the car on stands and doing the entire undercarriage :help: LOL! The whole time I was thinking "I am never gonna see this..just stop...mmm smells like grapico..no don't get sucked into doing, put the bottle DOWN...DANG that looks good!" and so on till the whole thing was done..maybe my mechanic will appreciate it :lolsmack:

Archived