Customer Service 866.965.0400

Leather Cleaner in action

DaytonaJae

Question

Amazing. The average person may have never thought cleaning would be needed on those seats. Us Adam's nuts have to apply something on everything of a vehicle just to know it's done right.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Great product!! Some of the biggest shocked faces I get with customers is showing them the before and after side by side of their leather seats. This stuff is awesome! Followed up with some leather conditioner and oooooh perty seats!

Watching the astonishment on people's faces as stains or dirt come off their leather is awesome!

I remember showing a lady what LIC can do to denim stains on her white Range Rover Leather...AWESOME!

Nice work on the taping off too! Makes a REAL difference for before/after.

Mook

Thanks guys. Leather is the opposite of paint - the lighter the color of the leather, the better the 50/50 before/after shots :)

It's hard for the customer to see how dirty it was before when they are picking up the car since the entire seat is clean. So I always email them the pictures or a link to the writeups so they can really see how bad it was before.

The Adam's duo (LIC and LC) are my goto products for the interior on all my details.

That's nasty.

I remember awhile back when Top Gear did a thing on what a used car goes through and they had scientists go through the interior. I could not believe what was found. Hence is why when I detail customers cars I wear rubber gloves.

Dream Workz Auto Detailing using Tapatalk

That is an amazing example. Thanks for sharing.

I had a customer last fall that said she tried everything on her Escalade leather. She had some hard stains, including coffee, on the tan leather. 3 minutes with LIC and the interior microfiber towel and the stains were gone. This is the best product I have used on leather. Combined with the conditioner, you cannot go wrong.

That's nasty.

I remember awhile back when Top Gear did a thing on what a used car goes through and they had scientists go through the interior. I could not believe what was found. Hence is why when I detail customers cars I wear rubber gloves.

Dream Workz Auto Detailing using Tapatalk

I agree bro, rubber gloves is a must.

Sent from Picture This! Auto Care

I recently did a customer's Mercedes SLK280. Before I started, the seats actually looked clean visually until you do something like this.

Here is a couple 50/50's after Leather & Interior Cleaner

P1020005.jpg

P1020006.jpg

when you did this, did you check your towels to make sure you weren't pulling up any dye from the leather? LIC bottle specifically says to dilute if your test area shows color transfer.

if not, this is amazing! i've been using 50% on my wife's caddy's cashmere leather since day 1.... glad to know it will never look like this!!! :willy:

I have the exact same seat color and it was really hard to say if the towel had dirt or color. The LIC is kinda strong though. Also, what does DaytonaJae mean when he says " Here is a couple 50/50's after Leather & Interior Cleaner?"

Is this refering to dilution or before and after pics?

what does DaytonaJae mean when he says " Here is a couple 50/50's after Leather & Interior Cleaner?"

Is this refering to dilution or before and after pics?

I was referring to the before/after side by side picture as the 50/50.

I do not dilute LIC, I use it straight out of the bottle, and brushed it in lightly with the interior brush, then wiped it off.

I just recently did my friend's 335is with the red leather (which i convinced him to get :) ) and after a year of use it seemed to be a dark mahogany, then i used the leather cleaner and it was like turning on a bright red light! i hid my astonishment and played it off like ive detailed millions of times, but he was floored. That was the first time i ever got to do leather seats, let alone dirty ones.

Wish i had pics!