Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's Headquarters Has Moved!

Nice to see an American company expand while selling a great made in America product!

Just goes to show with some hard work and dedicated employees dreams do come true!

Congratulations Adams!

Couldn't have said it better myself, congrats on the upgrade.

It's nice to buy AMERICAN MADE products and support this country.

Guest Gone & Forgotten

Alabama's nice - cheap too. Tons of vacated malls where newer trendier malls have left random shopping centers deserted all over the place.

I'm sure Len would like the shipping savings as well. So, it's a win-win-win.

• 2 weeks later...

Looking good! I swear one of these days when I finally start making money again I'll come down and go skiing there and visit the warehouse! I have a free place to stay somewhere down in that area in the form of my uncles house. Maybe I could even get him to bring his 69 Camaro Z28 over to the shop, I'm sure all you Chevy fans would get a kick out of it :D

Also Adam it's great to see your success throughout this bad economy!:thumbsup: The construction sector has been getting better but I still haven't bought a new company vehicle since 2008 :(. I wish you the best of luck in future endeavors and hope your growth continues!

There is something(s) on the left side in a bag, black in color, just past the wheel brushes... is the new wheel woolies? (or whatever we are going to call them)

If you had CSI technology, that image would be razor sharp !:D

Thanks friends, and we are working hard to get our HQ setup still! Want to post pictures after we finish the retail showroom, finish the warehouse layout, and get some signage on the building! Currently, we are using our shop truck!:willy:

Stay tuned, and we are so excited, and truly blessed to have such a nice building now..... It's all YOUR FAULT, you, our loyal customer!!

:grouphug: Thank You. Very, very much!!

Thanks friends, and we are working hard to get our HQ setup still! Want to post pictures after we finish the retail showroom, finish the warehouse layout, and get some signage on the building! Currently, we are using our shop truck!:willy:

Stay tuned, and we are so excited, and truly blessed to have such a nice building now..... It's all YOUR FAULT, you, our loyal customer!!

:grouphug: Thank You. Very, very much!!

You definitely branded me in a short time, I already ordered the wheel woollies and thought to myself that I probably wouldn't have bought them if they were not sold by you. Are these wheel woollies different then the standard wheel woollies offered or do they just say Adams on them? Either way I know they are the best because you sell them.

You definitely branded me in a short time, I already ordered the wheel woollies and thought to myself that I probably wouldn't have bought them if they were not sold by you. Are these wheel woollies different then the standard wheel woollies offered or do they just say Adams on them? Either way I know they are the best because you sell them.

Jordan,

Like most everything we do "standard" just isn't acceptable. When we got the first set we looked at them and immediately had ideas for how to make it better. So we reached out to the manufacture to start development on a one off set for us.

The end result is a set of woolies that are more densely packed with fibers than anything else offered on the market.

The medium brush gets a thicker, longer rod, and roughly double the wool surface of the 'stock' brush.

Small changes yes, but things we thought made them better/easier to use and more effective. :thumbsup:

I posted some pics of ours over in the special thread to show the difference. I have the standards and ours sitting here... if there is anything specific you want to see side by side I'm happy to snap a quick pic

http://www.adamsforums.com/forums/contests-promos-sales/16378.htm

Jordan,

Like most everything we do "standard" just isn't acceptable. When we got the first set we looked at them and immediately had ideas for how to make it better. So we reached out to the manufacture to start development on a one off set for us.

The end result is a set of woolies that are more densely packed with fibers than anything else offered on the market.

The medium brush gets a thicker, longer rod, and roughly double the wool surface of the 'stock' brush.

Small changes yes, but things we thought made them better/easier to use and more effective. :thumbsup:

I posted some pics of ours over in the special thread to show the difference. I have the standards and ours sitting here... if there is anything specific you want to see side by side I'm happy to snap a quick pic

http://www.adamsforums.com/forums/contests-promos-sales/16378.htm

Thanks. That is great it justifies the price even more. I keep getting reminded why adams is the best!

I'm just now catching up on all the news of new products and all these fun things since it's warming up again and I need to re-gain the knowledge necessary but damn, congrats on the move and for moving up so quick!

• 2 weeks later...
I'm just now catching up on all the news of new products and all these fun things since it's warming up again and I need to re-gain the knowledge necessary but damn, congrats on the move and for moving up so quick!

:bump: