Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's Headquarters Has Moved!

• 4 weeks later...

Yea Adrain posted pics from outside mine still on wife's camera. Only give away of warehouse is the clean cars in parking lot. Just look for the big Christmas trees outside. In talking with Adam they have to go through the city and the business park for approval which is in the works.

Yea Adrain posted pics from outside mine still on wife's camera. Only give away of warehouse is the clean cars in parking lot. Just look for the big Christmas trees outside. In talking with Adam they have to go through the city and the business park for approval which is in the works.

You wouldn't believe the amount of jargon one has to go thru for signage in Louisville.

:cheers:

Someone say they wanted some in Action Warehouse shots?

OK!

The WORLD HQ for Adam's Premium Car Care. Followed by our Pro Shop. Followed by the main pathway between the offices and warehouse. Followed by the MASSIVE Schwinn Collection and shop. Followed by where we pull and ship all the orders.

Wow a long way from Torrance, I wish I could still just drop by on my lunch hour. It is amazing to watch how in America you can start by cleaning bicycles and end up here. Good luck and good work Ken

• 1 month later...