Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's Headquarters Has Moved!

Shocking that Mook would be the ONLY one in the parking lot!

Does Adam have to make him leave at the end of the day?

Naw, there is much more parking to the left behind the pine tree. Plus there is plenty of room to park inside. :D Mook has to stay outside.

:lolsmack: Bad Mook, Bad! Outside.

Great to see guys! Congrats!

Now the next step is to open a Florida warehouse/showroom...365 days of detailing. :D Right?? I know a guy willing to run it for you.

Or maybe a small collection of guys?

or before Jae says it

A collection of small guys...

Exactly...I was actually looking at the warehouses down Innovation Way...off International Corporate Park Blvd. LOTS of room there. Probably SUPER cheap too. Hey...we can dream, right?

Oh Yea the perfect place for it,, We could hook that deal up for them...

Nice and sunny most of the time,,, year round detailing,, Hook her up..

:2thumbs::patriot:

:pc:

I got a class A with experience,, get a truck load it up and I will move the place here for you.

Florida has no state income tax :) nudge nudge

We don't just need a small group of guys and a good location... I think we would need to help Adam's find a healthy mix of 2500+ customers in Florida in order to make this a reality... :willy:

It sure would be nice to have a location with year round detailing weather, faster shipping to the southeast and seeing more Adam's shine on the roads! :thumbsup:

We don't just need a small group of guys and a good location... I think we would need to help Adam's find a healthy mix of 2500+ customers in Florida in order to make this a reality... :willy:

It sure would be nice to have a location with year round detailing weather, faster shipping to the southeast and seeing more Adam's shine on the roads! :thumbsup:

You'd actually be surprised how many customers are here. I run in to people at every clinic and every show that use the products...and don't forget the snowbirds...and the collectors...and and and...did we mention the weather?

You'd actually be surprised how many customers are here. I run in to people at every clinic and every show that use the products...and don't forget the snowbirds...and the collectors...and and and...did we mention the weather?

I agree. Where I live alot detailing here. I got a few wanting the Adams products, and info. Trying to set up a detailing deal for XQIZT here in the villages if I can get to the right person. But there is alot of interest in the deal.