Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's Headquarters Has Moved!

i'm going to plan our ski trip for next year so that we fly to Denver, swing by the new place to take a tour, then off to the slopes!

whats the nearest mountain to Boulder?

Who knows they might be at the bottom of the mountain by then!

Guest Eric@Adams
i'm going to plan our ski trip for next year so that we fly to Denver, swing by the new place to take a tour, then off to the slopes!

whats the nearest mountain to Boulder?

Eldora is about 30-45 mins up the road just outside of Nederland and then Loveland Basin is about and 1:15-1:30 away. Eldora is a fun little locals kinda place and then the further west you travel on I-70 the more Vail you get!

Let me know if you need more advice on where you would like to ski! I have come to know these resorts quite well this last year.

Completely curious... And I probably missed it in the "history of adams" thread, but why Colorado?

The choice can't be purely economic as there are plenty of alternatives that are more business friendly. Just curious. Don't need an exploitation posted here... A link would suffice. I do get that any state other than Cali or Mass makes a lot more sense. Just curious as to why CO.

And congrats again on the move.

Thanks for your kind words my friends! We are incredibly excited about the move, and tomorrow, we hope to get the new facility ready to throw the lever........will be a big day!

To answer a few questions about the move:

1. We were occupying about 6K sqft before, in 2 buildings. One building was the one we moved from CA into about 2.5 years ago. The second was a dry storage building that we subsequently filled quickly. The new facility is 20K square feet.
  2. We are leasing the building. While the growth of our modest organization has been incredible since we moved to Colorado, industrial property values have been stagnant. Also, if we grow at a similar rate for the next 3 years, we will outgrow this facility by the end of the lease!
  3. We moved to Louisville from Boulder for family reasons initially. Close to our church, great schools, and the small town feeling here is tough to beat. 19K vs. 100K people, no traffic, no parking meters, and home values are reasonable. (We just moved into our first ever purchased home in Louisville 2 weeks ago!) New commute: 5 minutes.:banana:
  4. We moved to Colorado initially for several reasons:

• My wife, Melissa and I wanted to start a family, and So Cal was out of the question for us.
  • We wanted to own a nice home eventually, and So Cal was out of the question.
  • We needed to establish a shipping facility more central in the USA to get products to either coast within 3 days via Ground shipping, and still today, 65% of our customers are located east of the Mississippi. That is similar to the population of the USA.

Our team members and customers have helped us achieve some exciting growth, again, THANK YOU! Also, I have to believe our small, humble business has been blessed to succeed in these economic conditions.

Again friends, thank you for your kind words, and we will certainly have an open house this year, and EVERYONE will certainly be invited!

:2thumbs:

Edited by Adam

Thanks for your kind words my friends! We are incredibly excited about the move, and tomorrow, we hope to get the new facility ready to throw the lever........will be a big day!

To answer a few questions about the move:

1. We were occupying about 6K sqft before, in 2 buildings. One building was the one we moved from CA into about 2.5 years ago. The second was a dry storage building that we subsequently filled quickly. The new facility is 20K square feet.
  2. We are leasing the building. While the growth of our modest organization has been incredible since we moved to Colorado, industrial property values have been stagnant. Also, if we grow at a similar rate for the next 3 years, we will outgrow this facility by the end of the lease!
  3. We moved to Louisville from Boulder for family reasons initially. Close to our church, great schools, and the small town feeling here is tough to beat. 19K vs. 100K people, no traffic, no parking meters, and home values are reasonable. (We just moved into our first ever purchased home in Louisville 2 weeks ago!) New commute: 5 minutes.:banana:
  4. We moved to Colorado initially for several reasons:

• My wife, Melissa and I wanted to start a family, and So Cal was out of the question for us.
  • We wanted to own a nice home eventually, and So Cal was out of the question.
  • We needed to establish a shipping facility more central in the USA to get products to either coast within 3 days via Ground shipping, and still today, 65% of our customers are located east of the Mississippi. That is similar to the population of the USA.

Our team members and customers have helped us achieve some exciting growth, again, THANK YOU! Also, I have to believe our small, humble business has been blessed to succeed in these economic conditions.

Again friends, thank you for your kind words, and we will certainly have an open house this year, and EVERYONE will certainly be invited!

:2thumbs:

Great Post,,, Love the products,, would love to see the place one day. :2thumbs:

The New Digs are coming along BEAUTIFUL! Today we are moving a bulk of the juice over, and continuing to set up the new shipping lines. Most of the Dry Goods, if not all, are already there and in place. At the old place, save for the stuff being shipped, Big Schwinn Stuff still sits...along with some vintage bikes...none of us want to touch because we are scared to screw up!

:lol:

Aside from Pizzeria DaLupo and the West End Tavern, Louisville > Boulder alllllllllllllday!

Mook

Reality :lolsmack::lolsmack:

You think he is going to let you go home at night?? Hmmm...have you chatted with him lately? :D

He let me out of there last night! I thought you were gonna say in case I fall outta my tree....but we all know that happened a LONG time ago.

You know a drive to DaLupo at least 3x a week is in Adam's future... they'll go out of business without him eating there all the time. :jester:

Soooo good. He has taken me there a couple of times. Guyess someone will have to make food runs over there.

I hear the Lucky Pie down the street is decent. There is Original Pizza in Broomfield that is close by also...$5 gets you two big slices of NY Style, and a soda. Same price since I was a kid.

We were going to go to lucky pie but everyone started snikering. So we went to the Rex instead in Louisville. The chicken nachos were great. Burgers are good too.