Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's Headquarters Has Moved!

Yep... the amazing growth of our little operation here (thanks entirely to the support of our amazing customers) has forced us to expand!

Our old location was literally bursting at the seams trying to find room for all the product to keep up with orders.

Its very humbling to see how this little business has grown. We promise to continue to give the same great products and service and hope that this new place lets us grow even more to suit our customers needs.

Heres a few shots of the new place... much larger and just a short ways from previous spot. If you're in the area be sure to swing by, say hello, and maybe restock some items in the all new showroom.

ADAM'S PREMIUM CAR CARE

587 South Taylor Ave.

Louisville, CO 80027

We'll be sure to get more pics up as things progress:

post-1263-136818071728_thumb.jpg

post-1263-136818071736_thumb.jpg

post-1263-136818071744_thumb.jpg

UPDATED PICS:

910e9b77.jpg

e7a95ca5.jpg

c9bd2689.jpg

Edited by Dylan@Adams

PLace looks great! HUGE...

Hopefully purchased?!?!

I spy a TBSSS... no Silverado...

well mook lives in colorado, Dylan is in Socal, so if if he was there i would imagine hes driving around in a pos rental car, unless Adam lets him borrow one of his vehicles.

Again congrats guys, that is simply awesome! :thumbsup:

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I actually got an email from Mr. Pitale himself on Tuesday in response to something I sent to the Sales address and he mentioned the new place. Thought it was cool Adam sent me the response, and also exciting to hear the news on the big move.

I think Mook was there nice and early putting up his "Reserved Parking For TBSS Only" sign :banana:

Congratulations guys!! That is quite a bit bigger than the current facility! I'm guessing at least 20,000 square?

This makes our detail clinic tomorrow even more special; last time at the old place! We'll be sure to take lots of pictures of the cramped quarters!

Oh, and please tell me you will still be open for carry-out orders at the new place??!

They should have a convention there before they fill it up with inventory. Room for a stage, some food booths, product display and detail exhibit. We could all sleep in the parking lot underneath our cars.

Congrats again, Adam!

I had a chance to see the place a few months ago before the deal closed. It's truly an amazing building, with so much more space and potential than the old warehouse. Lots of room to park some cars in there, too. I can't wait to see how they finish it all out. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Congratulations! Just goes to prove that Adam's products are exceptional. Without the customer support and returning satisfied customers, that kind of growth wouldn't be possible.

Well done Adam and crew!:cheers: