Customer Service 866.965.0400

Any holiday weekend details planned?

Team Adam's

Question

• Answers 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Probably just gonna wash it and hit it with some Detail Spray. I'm going to a car show on June 9th and I'm going to be doing a full detail (including PC) before that so I don't wanna spend too much time on it now if I'm just going to be re-doing everything in a couple weeks.

Well I discovered that it only takes 4 touch less car washes to strip my wax. So I will be doing FMP and sealant than maybe glaze and Americana.

Guess you learned a lesson, huh??

My car just loves Americana. You should try to include that into your plans.:thumbsup:

Well we just got our Engine back yesterday.. we're having a work detail on it Sunday morning which I won't be able to make it, so I will be working on the wheels tonight w/ MP1 and MP2..

This weekend my Parents are coming down to visit. On Saturday, my Dad and I will be working on the basement. Sunday, we have to move some of the furniture from the Shore House into our basement since my In-Laws dropped the ball(which we have no room for currently)..

Monday I will be walking in our Memorial Day Parade..

Talked to te wife. The only plan I am obliged to make is going to Sonic for a burger and tots. Other than that, no idea. I may have to do a detail for a buddy who got his truck back today after it was stolen last Saturday. We'll see.

i just finished a little pre holiday detail... clayed on the weekend and got polished today!! probably an 80% correction, but my truck is white so it's kinda hard to tell a huge difference! wished my camera battery wasn't dead. Although i dont know that my truck is "top of the page worthy"!!! (it is to me though!!!!!! :thumbsup:)

Considering Friday is my last day at my current job, I will be relaxing and doing whatever the heck I feel like Saturday and Sunday.

It will be my second weekend off since Christmas and it will be amazing.

Oh, and Monday my dad and I are playing golf with my uncle and his kid.

I'm trying to get my hands on a PC, looking to possibly get a used one (can't afford brand new). I have the pads/polishes ready, got my Brilliant Glaze today in the mail and my mini Americana wax, just waiting on the PC and then going to spend the weekend detailing hopefully.

It all depends on the weather. The forcast for Sat, Sun, Mon went from 0% chance of rain, to a 30% chance of rain to a 60% chance to a 30% chance back to 60% chance and now its down to a 0-10% chance if that looks like its going to hold then I plan on detailing both my truck and my wifes tahoe

I'll be detailing my brother's black '04 CTS-V that's swirl city. Anyone work with Caddy clear?

Check the Detailer's Writeup Subforum....Nick just threw up a couple Caddies!

They clean up ez and nice brother!

Mook

I'll be detailing my brother's black '04 CTS-V that's swirl city. Anyone work with Caddy clear?

Same clear as on anything else GM... about middle of the road, definitely correctable. CTS's are easy to work on b/c they're pretty much all flat panels.

Spending time on my Buick. Valet parked at the Ritz Carlton, get car back with stuff all over toof and windshield (probably limestone from the parking garage). I got most of it off with clay and 0000 on the glass. Most, not all. Complained to them, they cleaned it up and it looks good, but I have no idea what they used, gotta take care of that.

Archived