Customer Service 866.965.0400

I would give ....... for one of these...

L1lD3v1lRydr

I'm an SUV guy.. Have been all my life, currently owning an 06 TBSS, a 94 lowered 4 door 4wd s10 blazer, and a bagged and bodied 4 door 2wd S10 blazer... I would give all those up to own this Burbon. And I love any dually laid out, and the more door's the better. This thing's are just stunning. All the time and money in to the flawless work of the body, engine and engine bays and the interiors. All flow together perfectly!

IMG_2147.jpg

IMG_2143.jpg

IMG_1972.jpg

IMG_2144.jpg

IMG_1968.jpg

IMG_1974.jpg

IMG_2133.jpg

IMG_2135.jpg

IMG_2139.jpg

IMG_1981.jpg

IMG_1980.jpg

IMG_1973.jpg

IMG_1982.jpg

IMG_1978.jpg

IMG_1979.jpg

IMG_1971.jpg

Jason, I'm right on board with you here! Both those trucks are sweet. You can never go wrong with a laid out Dually or Burbon. I love those shots you took. Saving them in my screen savers file!

As an owner of 7 Chevy SUV's I would have to say these two trucks below would do for me! Especially the Blazer. I'd part with one of my boys real quick!

Blazer1.jpg

Blazer2.jpg

This one is for sale right now on Ebay.

72C10.jpg

72C103.jpg

I've owned 3 K5 Blazers. Unfortunately not any 2WD's though.

Square body GMs are some of the coolest trucks they ever produced.

I can tell you this though. The only truck I'd give a testical for, is if GM came out with a brand new body 2DR Tahoe :drool:

I totally skipped over the dually! LOL I was focused on the Burb!

Yeah, raised bed floor looks like pre-fab for a waterbed retrofit.

I like the raised bed floor. It makes everything flow together when you don't have the huge tub running through the center of the bed. I think on that truck it's done just right! I have a few more pictures, maybe I'll up load them.

I've got all the family I need. Where do I send my guys to get this beauty in trade?

72C10.jpg

Just to be clear, I am not a fan of the dropped, slammed, or scrapers but this just screams S E X Y !!! :drool::drool::drool:

HMMMMMMMM. I just may be changing my opinions in my advancing years...

I've got all the family I need. Where do I send my guys to get this beauty in trade?

72C10.jpg

Just to be clear, I am not a fan of the dropped, slammed, or scrapers but this just screams S E X Y !!! :drool::drool::drool:

Lot's of people have opinions about rides that are dropped to the ground... The don't ever see them out driving or cruising down the highway, and they think "well that's retarded, where can they drive with it sitting that low". Most ride's that are airred, if done correctly with lift as high if not higher than stock form, and still lay out hard. Throwing spark's 3-4 lanes wide at night and just watching the sky light up is nothing like you've ever seen or experienced before. Just have to witness it in person!

72C10.jpg

Its for sale on ebay right now. Go grab it!!! Just look up 1972 Chevy.

Archived