Customer Service 866.965.0400

Thinking of getting rid of the G8.

whiterp199

Well guys I have lost the love for the G8. I still like it but the love I had when I got it is gone. I went and looked at a GMC Sierra tonight and really liked it. Plus I can get into it for a much cheaper payment. Any thoughts I know I will miss the car, but I have been thinking about moving on for a while.

So in light of my thoughts flame on!

Honestly, I came to the same crossroads with my Corvette. I liked it; it was a great car, but the love was gone. I'd done everything I wanted to do to it, and then it was just sitting in the garage a lot. I sold it, never looked back, and really don't miss it. Go with your gut -- find something that excites you. :2thumbs:

I thought about it before because I really want a Tahoe, but I refuse to give this up and will keep it indefinitely.. once it is paid off, I will try and get another car so this doesn't have to be a DD anymore

I'm with you. I stopped on my way home last night to look at a 2008 Sierra Denali that only has 25k miles on it. I'm really interested but have to sell my SS first instead of trading it in.

Good luck with your search.

Ray I was in the same position a couple weeks back.

I stopped at the dealer where I purchased my G8 ..they had a nice Sierra Denali.

Couldn't do it. the trade offer I felt was low and they wouldn't budge too much on the price so I walked. A week later I was glad I did because two people gave me compliments on my G8 on how nice my Pontiac is & you don't see them too often.

My truck was one of the best purchases I made. Going to a full size truck was worth it for every penny. I traded my 08 for a '12 and absolutely love it. Better get to debadging it already ;) there is a debadge thread on here already.

Most dont believe me but I went from driving 60-62 getting 15mpg to driving 56-57 and getting 22mpg. Also Im getting the 16mpg driving the easier way on e85. Now that E85 is $0.80 cheaper (with our big trucks we need it to be around $0.50 to be worth it) so I assume its flex fuel capable and has the 5.3L.

I love mine and you will too. keep it clean!

I was thinking the same thing but I was cut a heck of a deal on this

aefc06a0-06ca-a80e.jpg

It is not fully loaded by any means but the deal was too good to pass up. So far I have not missed the g8 at all. Of course that may change in a few weeks.

Nice truck!