Customer Service 866.965.0400

You can't fix stupid

Laguna

Question

Laguna is a Redditor? Whaaaaaat? Dude, you are going to have downvote that guy into oblivion!

Yes, now subscribe to /r/AutoDetailing. I'm a moderator. :) We just hit 1k subs!! Post up some content!

Yes, now subscribe to /r/AutoDetailing. I'm a moderator. :) We just hit 1k subs!! Post up some content!

LOL! I'm a big lurker. I almost never log in. I never thought to look for a detailing subreddit. Too busy looking at the front page.

But I don't wanna! *wahhhh*

It's already been rebadged, tinted, glazed, and waxed and I have barely had it a month. :D

I plan on taking much cooler/better pictures now with the rebadging and tint, once done I will be changing sigs on all forums.

Edited by Laguna

Best ever statement from him just came out. This guy is clearly speaking from his butt and has never even done a study. He is either using crap wax or doesn't know what he is talking about.

FKQM3.png

So wax only last for two washes yet if you ever need to buff, you'd have to buff through it?!

my personal experience with Adam's has been with MSS, QS, and APW

MSS - lasted over 7 months on my truck, which sat outside 24/7

QS - lasted about 4 months on paint and about 1 month on wheels (heat killed it)

APW - lasted about 5 months, but on a daily driver that is garaged at home and at work. so it only saw the elements about 1/2 to 1 hour every day

presently, the last time i put protection on my truck was in early March and that was just 1 layer of MSS. today the water still beads. i'll probably re-do it in October before winter sets in. my wife's car got a layer of MSS, BG, and APW back in March, and the water still beads on it too!

it is my opinion that using DS after every wash helps prolong the life of the wax, but take that statement with a grain of salt until Adam, Dylan, or Mook confirm it