Customer Service 866.965.0400

The big move is fast approaching...

Team Adam's

Since I've gotten many a PM and facebook message asking about my relocation to CO I figured I'd just put it here for everyone.

Today marked the wifes final day at work. She was a bit emotional about it, as I think any of us would be to leave a job we really enjoy. At the same time though she is very happy b/c it means she gets to spend much more time with Tanner.

Since selling our home we've been living in my In-laws guest house... its definitely a nice little place, but its never fun to live in something that isn't 'yours' after you've been on your own for so long. We're quite grateful they've given us a place to stay in between houses.

As it stands now our house is built, the lawn is in, its ready to go. Next week we fly out to do the final walk thru, sign off on everything, and get our keys. That same day we fly home and start the the drive up. 99% of our belongings are in storage in CO already... the few things that didn't fit will be pulled up in a trailer behind my truck. We're planning on 2 full days to get there... then we get to move in. Heres a few shots of the new place taken a while back. From what I hear it looks much different now... can't wait to get keys in hand and get settled into our new adventure in Colorado.

Tanner gets to have a big 'going away' party at school the day before we leave, with Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory goodies, stuffed buffalos, and other colorado themed goodies :D

e18f24a9.jpg

e57632f1.jpg

47b2b3c6.jpg

1603238d.jpg

542628bb.jpg

c3c756f5.jpg

fbbc4cd1.jpg

5243893c.jpg

Very nice Dylan. Although it may feel hard for your family to pick up and move the emotions will only be temporary. All that will be replaced with great things ahead.

Your new home looks amazing, and congratulations on it. From my family and all of the family here on the forum we wish you the best in the final chapters of your move! You have always been there for all of us so although we are not near you, if there is anything you or your family needs that we could assist with somehow please let us know. :2thumbs:

Congrats!

Like someone else said, where's the garage pics and what's the plans for it. Ha ha.

tap a talka thingy

Garage is a 2 and a half tandem (sorry I don't have pics)

so basically 1 half of it (my half) is 1.5 lengths deep... I''m going to make the .5 my workbench, install all my cabinets in there, so the 2 car part is for cars only, no storage.

Plenty of room... super happy about the garage. We'll have to start saving up for the basement finish, which'll probably take awhile. We scratched together every last cent we had to our name, added in the money from the place we sold and we'll basically move to CO with just enough to decorate and buy a pizza LOL.

Edited by Dylan@Adams

We scratched together every last cent we had to our name, added in the money from the place we sold and we'll basically move to CO with just enough to decorate and buy a pizza LOL.

There's NOTHING wrong with that!!!

Good luck Man! Looks like a great house!!! Window coverings are the KILLER!!