Customer Service 866.965.0400

If you could design any Adam's product...

Dunno if its been mentioned

Headlight restoration kit.

Sent from my Galaxy S III using Tapatalk 2 and my fingers.

The 4 inch pads pretty much fit the bill on that one. Did my fiancées headlights today.

I know I was looking for one of these, but I thought I read somewhere that the boars hair isn't the greatest on the paint. Am I wrong?

Would it be any different from clear coated wheels being cleaned with a boar's hair wheel brush?

Like a lot of people I think you guys should come out with a Adam's PRO line of polishes. I think your current lineup is great for beginner-moderate since they're so user friendly. I would love to see a nice cut SMAT and finish polishes similar to 105/205.

I think that would keep people forking over the cash when they graduate from your polishes now.

Of course I'm sure you guys are already working on that.

I would like to see adams come out with a product for water spots on windows. Mothers has one now ans local business in wichita makes one that works awesome. A lot easier than trying to polish the glass. Also would like to see the glass cleaner in an aerosol that's just my preference.

I would like to see adams come out with a product for water spots on windows. Mothers has one now ans local business in wichita makes one that works awesome. A lot easier than trying to polish the glass. Also would like to see the glass cleaner in an aerosol that's just my preference.

Our Swirl and Haze Remover knocks out water spots with ease. It can either be used by hand or with a machine.

:2thumbs:

We've worked with a few water spot remover formulas and nothing really blew us away. Problem is that any 'spray & wipe' water spot remover is going to be HIGHLY acidic and I've never been a fan of spraying acidic cleaners on glass simply b/c the window trim surrounding it is usually fairly easy to damage with chemicals like that.

To give you an idea of how nasty some of these things get, I had a version in one of my wooden garage cabinets that I was testing. Overnight one night it leaked... the next day I found the bottle on the ground under the cabinet... it was acidic enough to turn the particle board into a squishy pulp and the bottle literally fell out of the bottom of the cabinet. Not exactly stuff I want near my delicate trim... so we scrapped that version even though it took water spots off like nothing!

We've worked with a few water spot remover formulas and nothing really blew us away. Problem is that any 'spray & wipe' water spot remover is going to be HIGHLY acidic and I've never been a fan of spraying acidic cleaners on glass simply b/c the window trim surrounding it is usually fairly easy to damage with chemicals like that.

To give you an idea of how nasty some of these things get, I had a version in one of my wooden garage cabinets that I was testing. Overnight one night it leaked... the next day I found the bottle on the ground under the cabinet... it was acidic enough to turn the particle board into a squishy pulp and the bottle literally fell out of the bottom of the cabinet. Not exactly stuff I want near my delicate trim... so we scrapped that version even though it took water spots off like nothing!

Simple chemistry based thought (please correct me if I'm wrong, also never tired this) wouldn't white vinegar be acidic enough to remove the water spots without damaging any trim?

It's made for the 16 and 36 oz bottles. Never tried it on the 4oz. Seems a little big for that.

Don't believe me if you want, but there's a second set of threads inside the funnel that fit the smaller size.

DSC_5252.jpg

DSC_5253.jpg

makes perfect sense Dylan I was just thinking out loud. The stuff I have is def not very freindly have to wear gloves to use it but it has come in handy from time to time. Had a similar issue with stuff lol ate the bottom of the cabinet it was sitting in so now it sits in a small plastic tub.