Customer Service 866.965.0400

If you could design any Adam's product...

Don't know if this has been mentioned but a smaller great white towel would be nice.

They're called waterless wash towels and they're blue! :lolsmack: Honestly though, they're the same thing, just smaller and blue.

They're called waterless wash towels and they're blue! :lolsmack: Honestly though, they're the same thing, just smaller and blue.

:lolsmack: I didn't even think about that.

Edited by Chewy
Fixed quote

Has anyone confirmed this? I searched thru the forums b4 placing an order for GW and didn't find any results that stated they were the same

Has anyone confirmed this? I searched thru the forums b4 placing an order for GW and didn't find any results that stated they were the same

I tell everyone before attempting to work on your paint, watch the videos!! :thumbsup:

I tell everyone before attempting to work on your paint, watch the videos!! :thumbsup:

Thanks, watched it last night and picked up on that. Note that he say's they are similar not the same (I'm not referring to color or size).

Only been using Adam's for <90 days so it's a lot to remember, but upon receiving my GW's I can see they are the same.

Edited by gdwenger

Thanks, watched it last night and picked up on that. Only been using Adam's for <90 days so it's a lot to remember

Yep! I hear ya! Heck, the acronyms were the hardest for me. They finally got a program to turn the acronyms into the whole name.

A.P.C. or APC

Yep! I hear ya! Heck, the acronyms were the hardest for me. They finally got a program to turn the acronyms into the whole name.

A.P.C. or APC

I wondered about that, I know on my label suggestion I just used A.P.C when entering the reply.

I have been thinking about this ever since the question was posed and all I can come up with is some form of interior brush to help get into the small nooks and cracks in the dash.

I also like the idea of a glass buffing kit.

Sorry if this has been said, but I can't read 42 pages! :willy:

How about a brush on a pole or something us truck owners can use to make life easy!!

Brian,

I just received one of those brushes today, and I'm telling you...order it now while you can! The head is freakin huge! And soft of course. I can't wait to try it out this weekend