Customer Service 866.965.0400

If you could design any Adam's product...

The possibility to combine multiple daily special to a weekly shipment we could save on shipping.

Contacting your local Adam's dealer maybe a option too. I have a lot of repeat customers that come to me because they do not like to wait, and have to pay for shipping.

Contacting your local Adam's dealer maybe a option too. I have a lot of repeat customers that come to me because they do not like to wait, and have to pay for shipping.

X2 on this, Jason is my Adams dealer and he take care of me like nobody else! :)

Fabric sealant/ protectant.. I know sounds weird but at the dodge dealership we would put it on as part of a protection package, and yes this stuff actually worked great, held up for long time. Stains were easy to take out and water would actually bead off the carpet.

Fabric sealant/ protectant.. I know sounds weird but at the dodge dealership we would put it on as part of a protection package, and yes this stuff actually worked great, held up for long time. Stains were easy to take out and water would actually bead off the carpet.

Water beading off carpet? :jawdrop: I'm gonna look into said product

sent from your HTC Rezound

Not a new product but a kit. You currently offer two kits of just pads, but fail to offer the same on 4" size.

I agree. I wanted a backup focus pad set but don't need the backing plate. Had to buy all three pads individually.

• 2 weeks later...

Haven't gone through this whole thread, but here are my thoughts:

1.)Backing plate for focus pads for flex. I see some competitors have something similar.

2.) Gel iron/tar out product for the REALLY tough tar/iron issues. I have come into some NASTY BMW wheels that even my tar/iron out type product just won't cling to long enough to dissolve.

I'm sure I can some up with more.

A spray or wax that repels pollen. Nothing seems to repel Pollen.It sticks.No wonder it fouls up your nasal passages making you feel like crap. We have had a bad winter for pollen down here. Freshly cleaned car was blasted with pollen bombs within a few minutes. :(

A spray or wax that repels pollen. Nothing seems to repel Pollen.It sticks.No wonder it fouls up your nasal passages making you feel like crap. We have had a bad winter for pollen down here. Freshly cleaned car was blasted with pollen bombs within a few minutes. :(

Pollen loves dark colors the most.

I would like a detail cart that holds all of my spray and squeeze bottles in a way that they are organized by purpose and won't move or fall over. The cart needs shelves to stack/store at least 2 dozen MF towels.. Should have paper towel holder and small tool drawers for screw drivers, detail brushes, q-tips, etc. Lastly a spot to hold a PC or Flex with pad holders.

A seat at creeper height with a spot to hold spray bottles towels and clay would be great. It would make laying a waxing rockers and air dams and other very low areas easier.

Would love to see the ultimate Merino wool car wash mitt have a longer wrist band that goes up the wrist more to make it some what waterproof or made a little tighter so it doesn't stretch out as easy.

Grape/grape pop scented shampoo designed for generating thick suds when used in foam guns and lances.

My dreams are really that simple. I just want to spend some time outside in warm whether covering my car in suds that smell like grapes.

I know this thread is getting unbearably long but here's mine:

I Love the new tire brush with the shorter handle but I would REALLY love it if it had the handle on the TOP of the brush. Like a shoe shine brush.

Edited by Beemer

I know this thread is getting unbearably wring but here's mine:

I Love the new tire brush with the shorter handle but I would REALLY love it if it had the handle on the TOP of the brush. Like a shoe shine brush.

I noticed that immediately. Makes it hard to get good pressure and more difficult on lower profile tires.

I actually have one like that. I bought it a LONG time ago. It's small so it works well for LP tires.

Sent from my miniaturizer via tap dancing...

We need some Adam's wireless headphones so I can listen to my iPhone while detailing, without having the stupid cord in the way. Running it threw my shirt doesn't usually work out that well. :willy:

Find me sme Made in the USA ones and I will look into it. Most are made in china and that's a no no!

I would like a detail cart that holds all of my spray and squeeze bottles in a way that they are organized by purpose and won't move or fall over. The cart needs shelves to stack/store at least 2 dozen MF towels.. Should have paper towel holder and small tool drawers for screw drivers, detail brushes, q-tips, etc. Lastly a spot to hold a PC or Flex with pad holders.

A seat at creeper height with a spot to hold spray bottles towels and clay would be great. It would make laying a waxing rockers and air dams and other very low areas easier.

Look into adding baskets and other things to your Cart. I have ideas. PM me if you want some to 'mod' your cart.

Would love to see the ultimate Merino wool car wash mitt have a longer wrist band that goes up the wrist more to make it some what waterproof or made a little tighter so it doesn't stretch out as easy.

Tuck that dang band in,

Grape/grape pop scented shampoo designed for generating thick suds when used in foam guns

I love the current scent!

I noticed that immediately. Makes it hard to get good pressure and more difficult on lower profile tires.

Agree. However would I you have as much control? Don't want you scratching wheels...

Why are you guys so obsessed with the scents. Who cares!!

I'd like a wash mitt on a short stick. I know I can buy waterproof gloves but I'd rather have it on a stick.

Have in and out last longer, I think the competitors spray last longer for half the price.

More aggressive compound for harder clear coats

Sprayable interior conditioner....using the leather/interior conditioner on the interior trim gets expensive as it usually takes two coats