Customer Service 866.965.0400

If you could design any Adam's product...

Adam's seems to really be stepping up it's game lately with the DWC, TID intro, and new Compound/Finish Polish to be introduced.

Any chance you guys are researching the new Nano-coatings? I'd love for you to come out with something to rival 22PLE, Opti-coat, CQF and the like.

I would like to see adams come out with a product for water spots on windows. Mothers has one now ans local business in wichita makes one that works awesome. A lot easier than trying to polish the glass. Also would like to see the glass cleaner in an aerosol that's just my preference.

all that product is, is a well marketed polish for hand application.

there's many easy ways to remove water spots from windows using Adam's

1. clay bar

2. Revive Polish by hand - no more difficult than M's product

3. SHR by hand - will actually work better than M's product since its more aggressive

4. polishing by machine

and when its nice and clean, a coat of Glass Sealant keeps the water spots from needing anything more than regular glass cleaner.

A non aerosol version of quick sealant

Glass polishing pads and polishes

Cleaner wax/polish AIO (something like FMP combined with BW or even a sealant)

Short handled version of the boars hair wheel brush

Air freshener / odor neutralizer

Microfiber apron for polishing

Scotch-guard like product for upholstery

Answers below.

A non aerosol version of quick sealant

Machine Super Sealant? Anything less than an aerosol version by hand severely diminishes the protection capabilities, thus rendering it less effective than Buttery.

Glass polishing pads and polishes

(Using the 4" Drill and current polishes...works on glass)

Cleaner wax/polish AIO (something like FMP combined with BW or even a sealant)

Short handled version of the boars hair wheel brush

Air freshener / odor neutralizer

(There is an odor neutralizer in the New Adam's Total Interior Detailer)

Microfiber apron for polishing

(We tested one of these...it was garbage)

Scotch-guard like product for upholstery

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to see Adam's selling a US made foam gun and foam product for before washing cars.

Adams should also offer empty travel size bottles so we can bring smaller sizes of product to car shows. I love the new interior spray but now need a travel size bottle for it. Along the same topic, it would be nice if Adam's created a smaller size (travel size) detailers bag for when I go to car shows. I don't need to lug all of my big bottles to car shows. Just a small bag with the travel bottles and enough room for essential towels.

I would like to see Adam's selling a US made foam gun and foam product for before washing cars.

Adams should also offer empty travel size bottles so we can bring smaller sizes of product to car shows. I love the new interior spray but now need a travel size bottle for it. Along the same topic, it would be nice if Adam's created a smaller size (travel size) detailers bag for when I go to car shows. I don't need to lug all of my big bottles to car shows. Just a small bag with the travel bottles and enough room for essential towels.

They already have these.

http://www.adamspolishes.com/p-832-adams-detail-kit-gift-box.aspx

http://www.adamspolishes.com/p-530-adams-empty-bottles.aspx

If only I could say something was right around the corner addressing this very need...if only I designed a bag for Roadsters at Shows...

:D

Like a Ghostbuster!

ghostbustersREX_450x218.jpg

I plan on mounting the Shop one to the wall and adding about 40' worth of hose.

My issue is that my driveway doesn't provide any shade. So sometimes I have to wash my truck on the side of the house in the grass under a tree. Master Blaster doesn't roll well in the grass. Or for the guys who live in a hill or incline, I'm sure they could appreciate the GhostBuster look. Just don't cross the streams!!

How about a black  (or other popular trim colors) plastic Dye... like FOREVER BLACK   or the gel form   Bondo RESTORE BLACK....

An improved ADAMS version "of course"   extra UV protectors, and maybe   a version you don't have to be soooo careful with and mask every thing off.

keeps black trim nice for over a year..... was even able to turn my daughters sport trac "Gray" bumpers and rockers Black  for that murdered out look.... I can post pics  if you want to see   once I find them.... 

oh and worked miracles on the ChevySSR running boards that get notoriusly  white  when water sits on them....

Edited by Truckie

I agree, If we could just get empty 4oz bottles with labels and pistol grip sprayers. I do not like the thumb push sprayers on the 4 oz bottles