Customer Service 866.965.0400

The C7 Corvette Reveal LIVE

Team Adam's

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not happy with the hp, but the styling on the outside is fabulous. Very modern and current. Not sure about the interior. Looks kind of boxey and C4ish around the console and the seat part of the seats. Have to see one in person for sure. :banana:

Not happy with the hp, but the styling on the outside is fabulous. Very modern and current. Not sure about the interior. Looks kind of boxey and C4ish around the console and the seat part of the seats. Have to see one in person for sure. :banana:

I have a feeling, 450hp is going to feel like 500+ in a current Vette. Less weight, more torque usually makes for a lot of fun.

I heard that the new LT1 makes as much torque as the LS7 at something like 3000 RPM's...Yea, should be fast lol

Wow! That thing is impressive! I wasn't sure about the square lights, but the look is already growing me. I would love to be able to just take one for a drive. Might have to hit up the carshow here in town and check one out.

I love that GM is listening to their customers with this one.

People constantly harped on the interior of the C6 (which wasn't THAT bad IMO).

They clearly listened and have stepped up the inside in a big way, plus finally addressed the seats (always the biggest issue in the C6 was the lack of a REAL sport seat with appropriate bolstering and support) all while not taking a step backwards or sacrificing anything in the performance side of things.

Whats also food for thought - this is the standard C7, not an upgrade model. So if its anything like previous generations there will be bigger badder versions on the horizon in subsequent model years. C7 Z06? C7 Z51? C7 ZR1? Oh baby!! :banana:

I love that GM is listening to their customers with this one.

People constantly harped on the interior of the C6 (which wasn't THAT bad IMO).

They clearly listened and have stepped up the inside in a big way, plus finally addressed the seats (always the biggest issue in the C6 was the lack of a REAL sport seat with appropriate bolstering and support) all while not taking a step backwards or sacrificing anything in the performance side of things.

Whats also food for thought - this is the standard C7, not an upgrade model. So if its anything like previous generations there will be bigger badder versions on the horizon in subsequent model years. C7 Z06? C7 Z51? C7 ZR1? Oh baby!! :banana:

That's the really exciting part. This car is kind of scratching the surface as to what the C7 can be IMO. Amazingly enough, the base car is going to have near current Z06 performance.

I would love to see a twin turbo 5.5L V8 be the next Z06. Put on some bigger brakes, more carbon fiber and kick the crap out of the world lol

The Z51 is going to be the one to have though. Bigger brakes, close ration trans, more coolers, better wheels/tires and aero kit.

Anybody need a good kidney??