Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's Total Interior Detailer Discussion

Team Adam's

Question

any chance we'll see a 36oz bottle of TID anytime soon?

No need, grab the kit and just refill, TID goes a long way so the gallon will last and last.

Love having a nice non-shiny interior that smells clean & fresh.

Had a chance to try out the new Interior Detailer last night on my Accord. The interior wasn't too bad, but I used it to clean all the plastic trim/dash/kick panels and door panels. The end result I am very pleased with, it leaves a very matte finish and smells very fresh. I haven't had a chance to look in the daylight yet, but I am sure I will be even more impressed. Overall I think Adam's delivered another awesome product!

any chance we'll see a 36oz bottle of TID anytime soon?

Not planned to be at this point.

We don't do much with interior products at 36oz (carpet cleaner is the only exception)

Partly b/c its awkward to maneuver those bigger bottles around the interior of a car.

Not planned to be at this point.

We don't do much with interior products at 36oz (carpet cleaner is the only exception)

Partly b/c its awkward to maneuver those bigger bottles around the interior of a car.

No doubt! Just pick up a Gallon Pump, and the Gallon, so that refilling becomes quick and clean.

Mook

Yep! I bought the KIT and love it! Still need to use it in the car. I actually used some on a MF towel to dust my plantation shutters. lol I thought it couldn't hurt the paint and if it repels some dust, BONUS!

Anyone know how long detailing swabs will last? And are they reusable? Just got a half dozen to play with!looks like after a semi heavy use they might be shot. IMO they don't look very durable?!

I've only used 2 of mine. Washed them 3 times now with a bit of APC. No issues.

Anyone know how long detailing swabs will last? And are they reusable? Just got a half dozen to play with!looks like after a semi heavy use they might be shot. IMO they don't look very durable?!

Rinse and reuse multiple times... I'd say at least 6 uses out of a swab before it starts to show wear in most cases. They're a plastic shaft with a nice foam head, assuming you don't snag, rip, or shred it the foam should last you awhile.

I used the TID for the first time in my DD last night. I cleaned the dash, guage cluster, door panels, and center council. There were no major stains on the interior panels but it brought everything back to life in the sense it restored some of the color on the faded parts and no shiny residue. I was really excited to try it because my after a long day of driving for work I may have a cigar. And prior to me cleaning it, it stunk! I wiped down the seats, but since there aren't stains I didn't go into great detail. After wiping them down, I gave the seats an extra spray to sit over night. The last thing I did was pour about 1/3 cup of the TID in a small cup in my cup holderto see if it would help remove the stink. Locked the car and called it a night.

This morning, I got back in and smelt great, I wasn't expecting it to remove all of the stench, but I'm going to give it a couple days. So far I'm in love!

I used some of mine cleaning, dressing, and protecting my Ram, SS, and Heritage softail leather, plastics, and seals. I also did the same to my fiance's Jeep Liberty and I was rewarded with beautiful, clean looking materials, and fresh, clean scent. Clean is the best description I can use here. It smells like baby powder and a pleasant-smelling bar of soap. It wipes contaminants clean, and covers smoothly. Basically, its easy to use, works very well for an all-in-one, and leaves behind a clean, new car looking, low gloss finish.

This is coming from someone that was dead set against using an all-in-one because my dedicated products work very, very well, and I have a lot of each. The ease of use is wonderful and applying the product is easy, and rewarding. I feel it will serve us all best because it will significantly reduce the time required to clean our interiors, leading to cleaner vehicles overall, and decreased opportunity costs associated with cleaning our interiors. Well done Adams crew! Each interior product serves a well-defined purpose. Our responsibility as users is to understand the differences of each, and to use the products accordingly to maximize return on investment, and overall enjoyment of the products! :)

I ordered the total interior detail kit.

This product deserves an A+ IMO. Im not one for a shiny dash and neither are the people who I detail for.

My first impression was the the freshness of the smell. I agree with John .. it smells like a fresh scent of soap. My wife actually called it baby fresh almost like baby powder.

I was impressed with the way it wiped off.. no streaks .. no residue .. no bright reflective shine .. just a clean look with a clean scent to go with it.

Absolutely love it and thanks Adam for putting out another great product!

My step dad used it on his Z06 today and said that it was streaky and blotchy on the door panel. I wasn't there so idk how he applied it or anything.

Any reason you can think of why this would happen? My thoughts are: 1) panel was dried out and it absorbed some of the product in certain locations and 2) there was something already on the panel it reacted with...

He said he tried to apply more to it to see if that would help with the streaking and blotchiness and he said it made it worse...

He liked how it worked on his M3, but said he won't use it again on the Z06. Just seems weird to me since it worked great on the Coly and SS.

Guest Gone & Forgotten

I wouldn't use this on something I haven't previously cleaned with LICleaner and treated with LIConditioner. I used this for something that just needs a freshening up.

And it works well at that. I use it on my $3000 home theater motorized sectional (black leather). It makes it look new. It has seen the LiC and the LIconditioner previously.

Great stuff. Keep in mind this isn't to clean something like the dash on my work van(I'm a painting contractor). It's to freshen it up.

I used it on a freshly cleaned and conditioned interior and it streaked like heck won't have it. Moral of the story is: clean the surface with cleaner, then use the TID. Or just use the TID again and I bet it'll straighten out.

I used it this weekend on a customer detail and really liked it. I cleaned and treated the leather seats, the doors, and the dash area with L&I Cleaner and L&I Conditioner. I used TID on the console area and is really did a good job there.

My own cars are better maintained, and it worked well on the dash, doors, and console.

I like the mild cleaning for the hard surfaces around the console, and really like the anti-static properties.

I just received mine today.  It was just what I expected went on well and easy without streaking and a nice matte finish.  Did a great job of removing all the light and some moderate build up  The smell however I would say is in the ballpark of clean and a soap type of smell but  I would clarify, without this being negative, since my job as an educator and working with both kindergardeners and preschoolers I would say that the smell is more like a very very light diaper and wipe smell.  

Not that that is a bad thing mind you.  I'm just saying.

Used the TID again this week on my F250, each time I use it I like it more. It's so quick and easy to use, left my seats and dash with just enough sheen to look cleaner than when I started, and the smell is growing on me more. Just wished the smell lasted longer. That's my only complaint.