Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's Total Interior Detailer Discussion

Team Adam's

Question

Just went out and tried the new TID on the truck. My initial thoughts were that it's great all around. I have to give props to you guys for the smell. It's simply amazing. It just gives the interior a fresh clean feeling when it's applied. I had to go back and open the door just to take another whiff. I can't wait to see how it performs over the next few days/weeks.

Congrats on another great product guys. Heading over to the store site now to place a review! :2thumbs:

I don't think I'll purchase this product.

Reasoning:

If my interior is really dirty, i'll need to use Leather and interior cleaner, followed up with LC. If its just a bit dusty i'll mist the interior with DS and wipe down with a waterless wash towel.

In my opinion, the DS and total interior detailer do the same thing.

The Ds definitely doesn't compare to the tid for interior finishing, at least in my complete plastic interior of my camaro. The tid is one of my favorite things for sure, it fits my needs though perfectly so thats probably why I like it so much. I have a lot of plastic, I don't like a lot of shine and my car never gets dirty. That is what this is made for spot on.

The Ds definitely doesn't compare to the tid for interior finishing, at least in my complete plastic interior of my camaro. The tid is one of my favorite things for sure, it fits my needs though perfectly so thats probably why I like it so much. I have a lot of plastic, I don't like a lot of shine and my car never gets dirty. That is what this is made for spot on.

Detail spray doesn't have SPF and I've never used DS on my interior, but I'm assuming it would leave a bit of a shiny and slippery finish.

I recieved my tid and went to try it on my truck. Just like all the other Adams products it is very good. I had just cleaned everything last week and still finished with a dirty towel. I am going to order a gallon when I get done with this. It should be ideal for my car at the car shows as sometimes we do 2 shows a day and you pick up a lot of dust sitting with windows down all day. Adam you would have made a good carpenter because you keep hitting the nail on the head. Thank you. It also cleaned my touch screen. I tried everything I could think of and the tid made it look like new.

Edited by don
want to add something

Detail spray doesn't have SPF and I've never used DS on my interior, but I'm assuming it would leave a bit of a shiny and slippery finish.

No shine or splippery feeling, just a little DS scent. BUT DS does not really clean and no anti-static properties, which I am looking forward to.

I love it!! No after lotion feeling like the LIC. It will not replace the LIC bit its great for clean up and.protection. a must have. It cleans awesome and now i can see the factory finish that described. I wish LIC didnt leave my hands lotion feeling otherwise i would use it more.dp

No comment other than I love this stuff! I will still continue to use L&I Conditioner on leather seating but TID will pretty much replace it everywhere else.

Has anyone seen how it reacts to light sprinkles of rain on your door panels when opening your window in drive-thru by chance?

I tried it for the first time yesterday and it was sprinkling later when I left out. I looked at my door panel this morning and I see no signs of water spots like I would have when using the L&I Conditioner.

Used TID last night..I really like it. SO easy to wipe off and i love the finish it leaves. Another great product from Adam's

This reminds me to ask the Mods to update the Acronyms thread http://www.adamsforums.com/forums/new-member-check/3254.htm, and to add "TID" to the 'auto insert' as "Total Interior Detailer", please...

This reminds me to ask the Mods to update the Acronyms thread http://www.adamsforums.com/forums/new-member-check/3254.htm, and to add "TID" to the 'auto insert' as "Total Interior Detailer", please...

Dylan has to do the auto feature, and probably won't since we're moving to a new forum soon. I added TID to the list though.

Sent from my miniaturizer via tap dancing...

Ok so I got mine yesterday and yeah... Smells a LOT like Dove soap. LOVE it actually. Very clean smelling.

I had the kids to myself last night so not testing it in the cars, but I used it on our black leather kitchen chairs and it cleaned and added just a bit of a pop to the finish. I LIKE it a LOT! It's the PERFECT finish for inside the house. I think I'm going to use LIC on the sofa and then use the TID to finish it off.

Got my TID the other day and used it on both my cars. It smells like Johnson and Johnson's baby oil to me. Which is a nice clean smell and much nicer than the similar matte finish interior spray product I had been using (which has a kind of citrus, soap and chemical smell). The finished result is great, a slight deepening in color to the treated areas with just a bit of a glow but not an all out shine or greasy look which is a good thing since I can't stand shiny interiors. It's a winner in my book and I'll be switching over to it from the other stuff I had been using.