Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adams Shirts

Ricky

Question

25 answers to this question

UPDATE:

Spoke with the printer yesterday and they're finishing up today, which means they'll ship to us this evening or tomorrow. Shirts will go on sale next week. We've ordered size S - XXL (sorry anyone wanting 3XL or larger)

Both designs will be available in white and dark gray. Red and black will be available in the next run for those wanting other color options.

UPDATE:

Spoke with the printer yesterday and they're finishing up today, which means they'll ship to us this evening or tomorrow. Shirts will go on sale next week. We've ordered size S - XXL (sorry anyone wanting 3XL or larger)

Both designs will be available in white and dark gray. Red and black will be available in the next run for those wanting other color options.

Awesome! Thank you for the update sir!!

Bring a few to PA with you on your carry on luggage... :lolsmack:

Awww man so black didn't win...bummmer

I'm wanting red myself, so as the wise Mayben said, patience is a virtue.:cheers:

Are they sold out now in some sizes ?

I got one of each color and they are terrific....went back to get another one for my Dad for Father's Day and it acts like they are sold out in Medium and Large of both colors.

I got my 4 shirts on Friday in a size L. I was debating on getting XL, but figured they would be okay. When I tried one on they fit nice, although I'm kind of curious if I should of got an XL. Since they are new they'll be fine, I'm just worried about drying them. 

FWIW I'm around 6' and 195 lbs. 

Overall, these are some awesome shirts!!! 

Edited by JBlack151