Customer Service 866.965.0400

Forum Conversion - Attempt #2

Team Adam's

The forums will be going dark late thursday - early friday to begin the conversion process again (and hopefully without issue this time)

We're anticipating having the new forums up and running by close of business Friday. Traffic is generally the lowest here on Fridays which is why we've chosen to make the change then.

If you're bored and looking for something to do until the new forum is online on Friday I suggest checking out the fan center on Facebook.com/AdamsPolishes

Give aways, contests, and customer rankings... lots of fun stuff there to check out while AF goes in for upgrades.

The new forum software is pretty sweet... I know I've said it before, but while it's going to take some time to learn it, it's got some pretty sweet features!

BUMP - just a secondary reminder... around midnight tonight AF goes offline and will return by COB Friday.

Is there a thread I missed explaining the forum upgrade.... It is already pretty good the way it is...

If you're bored and looking for something to do until the new forum is online on Friday I suggest checking out the fan center on Facebook.com/AdamsPolishes

Give aways, contests, and customer rankings... lots of fun stuff there to check out while AF goes in for upgrades.

Dylan,

What is the "Customer Rankings" on the Facebook page? Are you running any special contest while the upgrade happens?