Customer Service 866.965.0400

Please Read: WELCOME TO THE NEW ADAM'S FORUMS!

Guest admin

Guest admin

Welcome to the all new Adamsforums! 

The forum is mostly functional now and we believe ready to roll! 

There are still some asthetic changes coming, like new member badges, and other thing, but we encourage all of our customers to be a part of the "BETA TEST" process. 

If you encounter an issue or have a question on function, please post it here and we'll do our best to address it. Thanks so much for your patience while we got this underway. 

We think you're really going to enjoy the new board. There will be some learning to get used to the new software and layout, but once you get comfortable you'll see this software offers MUCH more than our previous board. 

Enjoy! 

Another change... only registered and logged in members will be able to view the contests, promo's and sales section going forward. 

You guys are a very active and very important part of our business and should be rewarded for participating here. Previously 'guests' could view all aspects of the forum, now you must log in to see any of the "good" stuff. 

I can't click on anything that deals with my account in the black bar at the top. When I first got on I couldn't click sign in, I actually logged on by getting a message I wasn't able to access something and it gave me a link to click on to log in. Now I can't click on my username that shows up in the black bar...

This is on my iPhone under the full site, btw.