Customer Service 866.965.0400

Understanding Mr.Hot

MrHot88

Question

OK, so here's the deal with Mr.Hot

He's a guy with a lot of experience in detailing, does he know everything about detailing ?

No, he doesn't but he will share his experience with other people that are in need.

He accepts phone calls from people he doesn't know, he wants to help that person.

He does not do this for a living, he's an engineer, a Cheif Engineer, that's where he makes his money.

He has a habit of voicing his option, doesn't matter to him if people disagree with him, as long as he made his point he's happy.

In his 30 years detailing believes Adam's has top notch products and has trust in the company, does he love all of the Adam products, well, yes and no, for the most part he does but he still hasn't tried all of them at this point but will, he loves testing products, not just detailing products.

His preferred tool is his rotary buffer, it's what he loves and should be respected, he also loves the Flex and has plans In buying one with Adam's, yes he loves it that much.

He will drive a good distance to help someone in need or have questions about detailing or paint correction and ask for nothing in return.

His favorite polish is the BG, he just loves it and always recommends it to others, best on the market.

His favorite pad set is the 4 inch Focus pads that attaches to his drill, a must have set, take it from a guy who knows.

Is he open minded? Yes

Is he stubborn?, yes, very much so.

Will he continue to use Adam's products, oh yes.

What is his favorite hobby?, detaing cars.

Hope this helps in understanding Mr.Hot

Kevin

Mr. Hot can come across as if his way is the only way.  (just my observation) Now seeing you're an engineer that makes sense, because every engineer I know comes across that way.  

Always remember, there are several ways to skin a cat, and no one way is always the right way.  

Please don't take the above as if I don't respect your ideas and thoughts.  This is Just My Observation.  ;) 

Hey, a forum is about sharing ideas and letting conversations grow so as to share knowledge and inspire. No one has all the right answers, if such absolutes even exist. As to things around here, there are the Adam's way, the experienced guys' ways, the new guys' ways, and, yes, some wrong ways. But the forum is here to help us all learn, get better, and explore new ideas. And I really think it works -- after ideas, debates and challenges, 99 times out of a hundred a "best practice" typically emerges.

I also think that this forum is an AMAZINGLY well-behaved, peer-respecting place (compared to other online forums). You see ideas and conventions challenged all the time, but it seldom gets personal, either deliberately or unintentionally. I think in certain ways we're all "Mr. Hot", and those thoughts and ideas that we bring to AF is what it's all about. :cheers:

Mr. Hot can come across as if his way is the only way. (just my observation) Now seeing you're an engineer that makes sense, because every engineer I know comes across that way.

Always remember, there are several ways to skin a cat, and no one way is always the right way.

Please don't take the above as if I don't respect your ideas and thoughts. This is Just My Observation. ;)

Chewy I'm an engineer too, are you surprised?! Lololol...

We should all respect each other is the key here. And I think for the most part we do. Creative minds learn different ways from normal they look at things differently but when it comes down to brass tacks the basics are still the foundation of anything but the creativity is how you get to the endgame. We all start the same but sometimes end differently with the same results. I was an engineer for 6 years and and the constant travel all over really wore me thin. Just wanted to throw that in there like everyone else. In other words I got burnt out. Wanted to go from point A to point B and back!

Well I rambled enough. Everyone is entitled to there opinion good or bad!!!!!! Can't we all just get along! Adams for the win!!!!

Its cheesy humor, but I LOL'd. 

Rich is clearly still working on his Linguistics Engineering degree :jester:

Rich is not amused.  Off with your head!  :lolsmack: (1st person!)

Hey, I have a whole bunch of engineering degrees.  Landscaping engineer, steelworking engineer, domestic engineer, childcare engineer, etc., etc, etc.  :D  :D

Is a guy who runs a train an engineer engineer?  :D

I'm RETIRED !!!!!! Retired at 58 yrs old. Greatest job ever. I hope and pray that everyone of you get to enjoy it like I have. Wife's also retired.

Ditto!  Retired at 58, wife's retired, and we're enjoying every second of it.  Because nobody is ever guaranteed a tomorrow. Enjoy!

I'm surprised no one's said "trust me, I'm an engineer" yet.  With that said, you should trust me because I am an engineer.

If anyone actually said that to me I would run away screaming ;)  My experiences with engineers have not been good lol - but I'm just a lowly electrician :P

Ditto!  Retired at 58, wife's retired, and we're enjoying every second of it.  Because nobody is ever guaranteed a tomorrow. Enjoy!

That's my plan fella's....me and the wife have invested well since age 21 (thanks Dad!) plus military retirement x2...my plan is to have the option at 50 to do whatever I want in life, with money not being a factor (within reason of course!

Sorry to threadjack. 

If anyone actually said that to me I would run away screaming ;)  My experiences with engineers have not been good lol - but I'm just a lowly electrician :P

I have some "Hug an Engineer today" stickers if you want one:)

Kevin

I have a ways to go before retirement:(

Kevin

I envy people like you:)