Customer Service 866.965.0400

FYI - A Couple of Product Packaging Changes

We love this forum! The raw feedback we get here and at shows/clinics helps us tweak even the small things to make sure we're delivering the most satisfaction to our customers. The 2 changes below are all thanks to your feedback and input:

DEEP WHEEL CLEANER IS NOW SHIPPING IN THE STANDARD 36oz BOTTLES

When we first launched DWC we figured we'd give it a different bottle from all the other products in our line to try out a new packaging. It would also avoid any possible confusion with the pink hue of the Detail Spray. Unfortunately the frosted HDPE plastic has a tendency to 'suck in' after altitude changes and thats almost a given with the fact we bottle at over 1 mile above sea level. 

We've moved the product back to the same clear plastic as the rest of the 36oz products. This material is more rigid and won't suck in like the other. We also backed the colorant out of the product slightly leaving everything else about the formula unchanged so it will be more 'clear' than opaque in the bottle, giving it a visual distinction from the Detail Spray. 

You may notice the labels are slightly different heights as we make the transition, new labels will be run soon to fit this bottle and the change will be complete. 

884.jpg?435900

FOAMING SPRAYERS NO LONGER STANDARD

Both APC and Green Wheel Cleaner had been featuring our foaming spray heads for all sizes, but thanks to feedback provided here we have decided to go back to the standard sprayers for both. If you are a fan of foaming sprayers on your wheel and tire cleaners simply specify that in your order notes, but going forward the standard sprayers will be included. 

We are looking at some new hybrid sprayer options for later this year that might satisfy both the foaming and spray needs for all products. Stay tuned! 

Always wondered why a different plastic was used for the DWC bottles...I figured it might have had something to do with the chemical itself not playing well with the clear plastic, but glad to see that is not the case.

Actively considering and implementing changes based on customer input is what sets this group apart from many other companies, and not just limited to the car care industry.

Good changes, but perhaps have the foaming sprayer in a drop down menu on the product pages instead.

Thought about that, but then you add even more options to an already crowded page with 16oz, 36oz, and Gallon all on the same page. Having more options leads to more confusion. Hopefully with the new sprayer we are looking at implementing it won't be an issue at all. 

I'm a bit surprised there isn't a 16oz DWC.

36oz bottles don't fit in the bottle holders on the detail bags.

We looked closely at the volume of product used to clean seriously trashed wheels and it just didn't make sense. Its one of those products that you burn thru pretty quick if you're really going to work so we figured the 36oz hit the sweet spot. 

I honestly haven't heard many requests for 16oz, so maybe I'm wrong, but if we hear that there is a want/need for it we'll work on making it happen. 

We looked closely at the volume of product used to clean seriously trashed wheels and it just didn't make sense. Its one of those products that you burn thru pretty quick if you're really going to work so we figured the 36oz hit the sweet spot. 

I honestly haven't heard many requests for 16oz, so maybe I'm wrong, but if we hear that there is a want/need for it we'll work on making it happen. 

I guess I don't really burn through it even with the nastiest wheels.

APC on the other hand, you might as well give me a sprayer for my gallon LOL.

I can say this about the DWC size...I find myself on this stuff I am getting into the studio using well more than 16oz. per vehicle.  Maybe it's the Euro Centric run I am on....I dunno!

Mook

Crazy talk! I've used maybe a bit over half the bottle on 3 different sets of wheels. Two of which were basically black from the brake dust.

I think you've been busy drinking it while detailing.  :P

I use no more than 8oz per 4 wheels and even that is probably a stretch.

Crazy talk! I've used maybe a bit over half the bottle on 3 different sets of wheels. Two of which were basically black from the brake dust.

I think you've been busy drinking it while detailing.  :P

It's a proven scientific fact that a detailer uses twice the normal amount of product when it's free ;) ;)

Dylan,

Thank you very much for the updates! We'll be on the look out for the new bottles, and inform customers that there is no change with the great formula of the product, just a different appearance.