Customer Service 866.965.0400

Stunning finish! Paint correction: Black '04 Nissan 350Z

I was SO STOKED to work on this baby!  I knew it had some cool custom touches, was loved by the owner (despite the lack of proper paint care), and it had been painted by Goolsby Customs, so I knew I was dealing with a righteous ride!!  This client GLADLY ordered up the finishing coat of Adam's Patriot Wax, after seeing results on my FB page from other cars.  Here we go! :)

• Gentle hose off engine bay with Adam's Firehose Nozzle to remove dust & surface dirt
  • Blow dry critical areas of engine bay with Metro Vac Sidekick Blaster
  • Full 2-bucket wash with Adam's Car Wash Shampoo & Adam's All Purpose Cleaner to strip old protection
  • Clay bar vehicle with leftover rinse water, Adam's Detail Spray, & Adam's Great White Drying Towel
  • Polish vehicle with Rupes LHR21 Bigfoot & Cyclo Polisher
  • 3 passes of Adam's Correction Polish & Adam's Microfiber Cutting Pad / 1 pass of Adam's Finishing Polish & Adam's White Foam Pad
  • Wipedown car with Adam's Waterless Wash & Waterless Wash towel to remove polishing dust
  • Detail door & hatch jambs with Adam's Detail Spray & Adam's Utility Towel
  • Apply Adam's Brilliant Glaze with Rupes & Adam's Red Glaze Pad
  • Apply Adam's Patriot Wax
  • Dress engine bay with Adam's In/Out Spray & Adam's SVRT
  • Seal wheels with another brand Rim Sealant (client request)
  • Treat all plastic, rubber, & tires with Adam's SVRT
  • Quick vacuum interior
  • Treat all interior panels with Adam's Total Interior Detailer
  • Clean glass with Adam's Glass Cleaner & towel
  • Final inspection handled by Adam's Detail Spray & Adam's Double Soft Towel

Ooooooontoooooo the pics :)  Paint upon inspection, after clay:

DSC_0151_zps3f04982f.jpg

DSC_0152_zpsb45e00cf.jpg

DSC_0153_zps7de56e9c.jpg

DSC_0154_zps4dbfec5f.jpg

During Polishing:

DSC_0155_zps2d10a5f2.jpg

DSC_0156_zpsbef73c63.jpg

DSC_0159_zpse34c5a92.jpg

DSC_0160_zps74f6a983.jpg

DSC_0163_zpscbccf27f.jpg

Afters:

DSC_0175_zpsb8493628.jpg

DSC_0176_zps0a3ff32d.jpg

DSC_0177_zps7f08e4a9.jpg

DSC_0178_zps53008602.jpg

DSC_0179_zps868d58f5.jpg

DSC_0180_zpsde8f74d6.jpg

DSC_0181_zpsd371c73c.jpg

DSC_0182_zpsdfa324ba.jpg

DSC_0183_zpsc3a45c18.jpg

DSC_0184_zpsc7d63b97.jpg

DSC_0185_zps8b67e02c.jpg

DSC_0186_zpsf7ceb0b9.jpg

DSC_0187_zpsd5b302ae.jpg

DSC_0188_zps7c9016e4.jpg

DSC_0189_zps4be13802.jpg

DSC_0191_zps96f1ee2d.jpg

DSC_0192_zpsc655f29e.jpg

DSC_0194_zpsb8ef8d1b.jpg

DSC_0195_zps3a5a73d9.jpg

DSC_0196_zps1967a5b4.jpg

DSC_0197_zpse2c79f13.jpg

DSC_0198_zps05e0bad0.jpg

DSC_0199_zps8d0b9a9c.jpg

DSC_0200_zps1f7cea7b.jpg

DSC_0201_zpsb0c242ab.jpg

DSC_0202_zps6fb1012f.jpg

DSC_0203_zpse8346415.jpg

This thing was a blast.  Static dropped on coilovers & sittin' RIGHT.  And I'm normally not a huge fan of chrome.....but on this car, for some reason....I really dug it!!  Hope you enjoyed reading as much as I did detailing it!!  :)

Edited by Chase@Adams

Looks killer man!

"Rim Sealant" from another brand.  Yeah, we tested some of that here in the Warehouse beginning of last summer.  Needless to say that wore off in the elements (we left the wheel outside all day every day for 365 of them), and yet, Adam's Quick Sealant was still there.

.02 Adam's QS > most.

beautiful man! from the pictures looks like some scratches right up to the edge of door panels, thats always fun to deal with.  Also glad to see your liking the rupes, shes a beaut.  Also saw you used cyclo on this one as well, was that personal preference or found a specific reason to use it places?  

You killed it brother, beautiful work! When you say passes are you saying working the polish until it flashes or a section pass?

Thanks holmes!! :)  Working the polish until it flashes.

beautiful man! from the pictures looks like some scratches right up to the edge of door panels, thats always fun to deal with.  Also glad to see your liking the rupes, shes a beaut.  Also saw you used cyclo on this one as well, was that personal preference or found a specific reason to use it places?  

The Cyclo has worked its way into my lineup due to testing for Adam's.  But ALSO, because it fits into areas, and onto panels where the Rupes & Flex don't fit.  I don't have a PC & 4" kit, nor a Griot's 3" polisher.  I have a Metabo 3", but I'm not quite sold on it.  The Cyclo is PERFECT for the ground effects, small & narrow panels, etc.  I have used it on almost every detail since I received it, and I'm in love, for the areas it fits.

The Cyclo has worked its way into my lineup due to testing for Adam's.  But ALSO, because it fits into areas, and onto panels where the Rupes & Flex don't fit.  I don't have a PC & 4" kit, nor a Griot's 3" polisher.  I have a Metabo 3", but I'm not quite sold on it.  The Cyclo is PERFECT for the ground effects, small & narrow panels, etc.  I have used it on almost every detail since I received it, and I'm in love, for the areas it fits.

Gotcha! yeah Ive played around with mine but like you said I already have 4" drill kit and griots 3" and 3" adapter for gen 3 griots...and  3" for flex pe haha.  Im a bit obsessed with small areas, ill have to take the big cyclo off the shelf and play with it more, have too many machines at this point.  The results speak for themselves on your writeup, looks amazing man! guy better be ecstatic!