Customer Service 866.965.0400

36oz Products To Be Discontinued

Totally a personal preference thing.  I love my 36oz Detail Spray and SPC and wish I had at 36 Green Wheel Cleaner.

Ah well, you have to go with the best business decision.

I get what you are saying.

I still prefer 16oz, because I highly doubted that I will be finishing 36oz in a single session.

• 2 weeks later...

Any update on these new bottles? Have a few items in mind that I wanna buy but I want to wait for these to roll out

Yes, I agree.

I started using my empty 36oz bottle (of DS) with water/Car Shampoo with a foaming sprayer.

Edited by EPHIOS

Here is a idea for you.

Use your empty Adams 36oz bottle as a replacement or secondary bottle for your foam cannon.

With my MTM Foam Cannon, it fits perfectly.

If the tube is too short, you can always buy a 1/4" poly clear tube from Home Depot or Lowes for about $3.

If pricing is the primary concern though gallons are still the best deal per oz.

If pricing is the primary concern though gallons are still the best deal per oz.

Pricing is my concern....msrp 36oz. Super VRT was $39.95 now the 16oz. is $24.95

What I see is higher pricing for 16oz. bottles & more profit!

Pricing is my concern....msrp 36oz. Super VRT was $39.95 now the 16oz. is $24.95

Yep, I feel like I get ripped off with some 16oz products compared to what the 36oz cost and I don't necessarily need a gallon of everything.

Yep, I feel like I get ripped off with some 16oz products compared to what the 36oz cost and I don't necessarily need a gallon of everything.

I feel the same way with some products.

I've had a gallon of detailing spray since 2008!

I reallly liked the 36 oz bottles

I feel the same way with some products.

I've had a gallon of detailing spray since 2008!

I reallly liked the 36 oz bottles

That's probably why 36oz sales were slow.  The people who bought them didn't use them quickly yet still bought them because of the savings.  

That's probably why 36oz sales were slow.  The people who bought them didn't use them quickly yet still bought them because of the savings.  

Sorry to hear you guys feel this way... but please keep a few things in mind - 

The 36oz sized products simply did not move in a volume that justified setting them up for bottling... so while you enjoyed the savings over the 16oz products if we were to continue with them the price would have to increase to justify the additional runs, probably to a point where the savings wouldn't be all that significant.

The pricing for the 16oz is what it has always been... we didn't raise the price. This isn't a change for "profit" and to suggest such is a little insulting. We go out of our way to give our customers what they ask for, but in this case the 36oz product simply didn't move in the volume to justify the expenses to product it. Different bottles, different sprayers, different labels, and production change overs for it all were detrimental to our operations based on the volumes that was selling at that size. While we will go above and beyond to meet customer requests (I would venture to say more than any other company will) at a certain point if it becomes detrimental to operations we have to let it go. 

Truth be told, even gallons outsold the 36oz bottles on all products in which it was offered. So if a product sells at a high rate in 16oz and gallons, yet the middle sized 36oz sits on our shelves and moves slowly then it tells us a lot about the purchase habits of our customers. While I appreciate a few of you liked them, your purchases simply didn't speak to that... 36oz products were from a volume standpoint a 'dud'. 

All that being said, we were left with a few pallets of the 16oz bottles... we have set aside some production time to do one final run of 36oz products to use of the remaining bottles and labels so they don't go to waste. I will announce here on the forum when those are ready to purchase, but that will be the end of them. 

If you are one of the biggest fans of 36oz products who is upset about the loss of that size or throwing accusations about our motives around it would be a good idea to stock up. We will sell them till they're gone.