Customer Service 866.965.0400

36oz Products To Be Discontinued

tried the 36oz and just thought it was too much to lug around spraying without feeling it in the wrist, i have never sprayed enough of on full 16oz to warranty a refil in the same day, not to mention the smaller ones take up less space. anxious to see the new bottles though

The only thing I ever could really use in a 36oz is APC. I can chew through a 36oz bottle on a bad set of tires on an SUV or truck.

Definitely curious to see the new bottles though.

Based on the amount of them we sell, and the premium we put on shelf space at the warehouse, we decided to kill off the empty 4oz program. We started it based on a customer suggestion, but honestly since starting to offer them we've had less than 25 orders that included them. 

Good point, hopefully newcomers will just buy gallons. We obviously don't think twice because we know how the product performs.

The tough part is, the new comers (like me) who have only used the shampoo, detail spray, and waterless wash, learn about the other stuff, like the APC i ordered tonight, only to find the 36oz bottle i was hoping for isn't there now

The tough part is, the new comers (like me) who have only used the shampoo, detail spray, and waterless wash, learn about the other stuff, like the APC i ordered tonight, only to find the 36oz bottle i was hoping for isn't there now

You can still buy the empty 36 oz bottles, try it and if you need the bigger bottle pick it up. The only 36 ers I really use are the waterless wash and all purpose cleaner with a foaming head.

I have a shelf just for gallon jugs with the pump on them for refilling.

The newcomers also have absolutely nothing to lose due to the 110% guarantee.

You can still buy the empty 36 oz bottles, try it and if you need the bigger bottle pick it up. The only 36 ers I really use are the waterless wash and all purpose cleaner with a foaming head.

I have a shelf just for gallon jugs with the pump on them for refilling.

I'm not worried about losing anything, with how well the products i have used so far work, i know that i will be glad i purchased it. I was just hoping, depending on how much of it i'm using, i know i will need to purchase the gallon refill sooner, is all.

The newcomers also have absolutely nothing to lose due to the 110% guarantee.

I know that buying in gallons is much cheaper but does the 110% guarantee cover products that have expired. If you get something like Adams leather and interior conditioner that they recommend using 4 times a year sooner or later it is going to go bad.

I know that buying in gallons is much cheaper but does the 110% guarantee cover products that have expired. If you get something like Adams leather and interior conditioner that they recommend using 4 times a year sooner or later it is going to go bad.

Adam's is in business to keep your business. If you bought a gallon of that stuff and for some reason it went bad, I'm sure they would work with you to make both parties happy.