Customer Service 866.965.0400

36oz Products To Be Discontinued

Just a heads up... we are going to be pulling the plug on 36oz bottles in the near future due to slow sales of those sizes. To replace them we will be bringing in premium mixing spray bottles for those of you who prefer a larger bottle. 

The 36oz bottles just never seemed to catch on with any real popularity, moving at a rate much slower than the 16oz and Gallon sizes of the same products. 

The addition of this new mixing bottle will give you the option to mix, dilute, and fill your collection with the products you want in a larger size. 

Stay tuned as we phase out the 36oz products and introduce this new premium bottle option in the coming weeks. 

I actually liked the 36 's so I am bummed to see them go but I have multiple 36's of my favorite products anyway. I bought the 36's because I liked a bigger bottle but also because the pricing was there. Thats my main concern, is it going to be all or nothing now? 16 oz or gallons only? Not a huge deal to me because I buy gallons usually but perhaps for the new comers that want more than a 16 but no where near a gallon.

If pricing is the primary concern though gallons are still the best deal per oz.

Good point, hopefully newcomers will just buy gallons. We obviously don't think twice because we know how the product performs.

Interesting... I was just thinking I need to pick up a 36 of car wash. (to refill my 16oz bottles).  The 36oz bottles are just seem awkward to use directly for detailing.  16 is just right.  Could be the reason as to why they are selling slow. 

Interesting... I was just thinking I need to pick up a 36 of car wash. (to refill my 16oz bottles).  The 36oz bottles are just seem awkward to use directly for detailing.  16 is just right.  Could be the reason as to why they are selling slow. 

Agreed... while not completely unusable, the 36oz do feel slightly awkward in your hand. 

This is why I buy 16oz bottles and gallon refills.

Total bummer. Was I the only one loving these?!?! I only use 36oz bottles for everything except for GC and SVRT Milk. I guess since I'm mobile it helps to have a larger supply on hand at all times then refill them from my 5 gals and 1 gals when needed.

FWIW I can't stand the way the 16oz feels when using them.

I'll be good until one breaks. But knowing how great you guys improve things I'm sure the new bottles will work well.

Edited by JBlack151

I buy gallons only. The deal is too sweet not to. I fill my 16 oz every detail... I keep those needing a refill on the counter, pull the gallon, fill with threaded funnel, donesky. I do agree with others concerning DWC, DS, and APC, although I only have WW and DWC 36ers.

I had a reply typed and the server took a poop and didn't post it.  Crap.

I like the 36oz sized bottles as well.  Hopefully none of mine break!  I use the 36oz for APC, GWC, DWC, WW and DS on nearly every vehicle I detail.  Like the fact that it's less frequent fill ups and for the larger sized vehicles I know I won't run out of product while I'm in the middle of working on it.  I found that I used the 16oz sizes less and less once I used the 36oz sizes.  Plus I'm not sure if it's just me or not but I liked the way that DS and WW sprayed out of the 36oz nozzles than the 16oz size.  Something about it just seemed to be a bit more perfect for those products spray patterns. 

I didn't mind the size of the bottles either.  I guess I just have big hands for a short guy :blink:

I love the 36 oz bottles.  You do not have to refill them as often and they can be used for a few times before needing to be refilled.  I am guessing many get the bottles and then buy the gallons to refill them.  Looking forward to see what the new bottles are. .  

I had a reply typed and the server took a poop and didn't post it.  Crap.

I like the 36oz sized bottles as well.  Hopefully none of mine break!  I use the 36oz for APC, GWC, DWC, WW and DS on nearly every vehicle I detail.  Like the fact that it's less frequent fill ups and for the larger sized vehicles I know I won't run out of product while I'm in the middle of working on it.  I found that I used the 16oz sizes less and less once I used the 36oz sizes.  Plus I'm not sure if it's just me or not but I liked the way that DS and WW sprayed out of the 36oz nozzles than the 16oz size.  Something about it just seemed to be a bit more perfect for those products spray patterns. 

I didn't mind the size of the bottles either.  I guess I just have big hands for a short guy :blink:

That has everything to do with the spray head and not the bottle.  I am mixed here.  I love using the wheel and tires cleaners in the big bottles because I use that much.  The other stuff, like WW and DS, I prefer in 16oz. bottles. as I don't like clunking around a car with a huge bottle.