Customer Service 866.965.0400

Microfiber Revitalizer & Brightener... now in JUMBO size!

Team Adam's

Question

Our Microfiber Revitalizer & Brightener has really become popular, not only for its ability to deeply clean your towels safely, but with the introduction of the microfiber polishing pad system the need for a detergent that obliterates caked in polish residues from deep within the surface of the pad is even more important. 

So with this much MFR&B use... we did the only logical thing we could do... DOUBLE THE SIZE! 

Adam's Microfiber Revitalizer & Brightener is now 36oz!!

(you may recognize the bottle as the former Deep Wheel Cleaner bottle design)

Even better is the price... which only increased $3 for over 2x the product! Now you'll enjoy cleaning more towels and more microfiber pads out of every bottle and pay less per ounce than before! 

post-1228-0-74604300-1374512407_thumb.jpg

Edited by Dylan@Adams

20 answers to this question

Gotta go gallon IMO though.  I absolutely love this stuff, and it works better than I could describe here.  You have to use it to believe it guys.  If you're on the fence, do yourself a favor, buy this 36oz for this great price, and watch it work its magic on your microfiber.  DO NOT USE TOO MUCH though!  I use it as my detergent in the front loader, as well as a pre-treatment for heavily soiled micros like WW towels.  Even with an extra rinse option you can over do the cleaner and be left with residue.  Keep an eye on the first load or two so you can dial it in.  :2thumbs:

I thought the 36oz was all done?

MFR&B requires a special kind of plastic (HDPE) otherwise the bottle becomes brittle and can crack. 

The bottle we're using is one we had originally tested for DWC and ended up changing. Since its a specialty bottle that we already have tons of on hand we're using it to bottle MFR&B. 

MFR&B requires a special kind of plastic (HDPE) otherwise the bottle becomes brittle and can crack. 

The bottle we're using is one we had originally tested for DWC and ended up changing. Since its a specialty bottle that we already have tons of on hand we're using it to bottle MFR&B. 

so this explains why my bottle cracked....i thought it was just me...

Wanted to let everyone know that the Microfiber Revitalizer & Brightener works great on pads. I have a very old antique brass full size bed that the tubes are about 2" diameter. It was in need of a cleaning and polish. My wife use to do this job by hand with a another brand of polish and it always took her about 4-5 hours. She just had surgery on her shoulder so I told her I would take care of the bed this time. Took out my PC set up for the 4" focus pads. Using the blue pads for metal polish I used the #1 Metal Polish first and did the whole bed. Wiped it down and then put a new blue pad on for the #2 Metal Polish. Did the whole bed and then wiped the bed down. Finished the job with some Quick Spray Sealant and the bed looked great. Job took only about 2 hours. As many of you know when using the metal polishes things turn black especially the cloths. I then looked at the 4" pads that use to look blue but now were black. I thought I was going to have to throw them away. I tried cleaning them with APC which got the extra products out of the pads, but they were still black. Tried a little Dawn detergent with no better results, still black. Took a bottle of the Microfiber Revitalizer and sprayed it heavy on the pads and worked the pads with my thumbs. Put it under the faucet to rinse them out and 80% of the black came out. WOW! Did a second spray with the Microfiber Revitalizer and worked it in, let them set in the bottom of my set tub with about 1" of water with some more Revitalizer for about 30 minutes. When I rinsed the pads out they were now blue again. The pad used with #1 Polish came out about 98% clean with a couple traces of black around some of the outer edges. The pad used with #2 Polish came out 100% clean with no black left on it. I have been using the Microfiber Revitalizer on the towels since it came out and loved the results. I will now be using the Revitalizer from now on all my pads, both the 4" and 7". Also I was informed by the wife that I now had a new item added to the "Honey Do" list. I had an idea that was forth coming and that is why I thought about using the Quick Spray Sealant hoping to spread time between polish jobs. ;)

I agree. I had one of my good white microfibers that had black on it that wouldn't come off, even with full strength APC. I washed it by itself with the Microfiber Revitalizer and wham, all gone. One of my new favorite Adams products.

Just a little suggestion to Dylan and the crew:

I recommend offering the gallon size with a standard pump nozzle you guys sell (the one that gives one full ounce per pump), reason being is although the gallon size and 36oz size is nice, if you overdo it on the amount you add to your wash load its easy to overdo it on the detergent and then we have a different problem lol, towels that don't rinse clean because of too much detergent need a second rinse, etc.  Obviously I understand the price change would have to reflect that as a standard item with the gallons, but it might make it easier for the customer.

I humbly admit that I currently have a bottle of a janitorial supply brand's microfiber detergent I bought last year, which has a handy measuring spout built into the bottle for measuring out by the ounce.  1 oz. for normal sized loads, 2 oz for large loads, maybe a bit more if you literally fill the entire washer with MF towels, but that's all you need, and from checking the MFR&B specs it looks like your product recommends the same.

When my current bottle of detergent runs out on me, I obviously intend on buying your product and using it, just a suggestion for at least the gallon size that the pump should be offered so the proper amount is measured out per load.  Obviously would make refilling the 36oz bottles easier too!

Just a suggestion guys either way I'll be giving the MFR&B a whirl when my current stuff runs out :)

Edited by Ricky Bobby

I think the intent of the gallons is to use them as a refill source for your bottle or sprayer of product, but I see this as a great suggestion.  I never thought of using the galling that way, but it makes sense... Store it with the rest of your laundry detergent and use it straight from the jug.