Customer Service 866.965.0400

What do you do for a living?

IowaEmt1991

Just sitting here thinking about jobs and got curious what everyone else does for a living? 

So...What do you guys and how do you like it? 

As for myself, 
I have been a Medic in the Army for 3.5 years now, and a Army flight medic for almost a year. Also work at a volunteer ambulance service as a paramedic. My full time job is a paramedic for the local cities service. Also went to school for auto collision repair as a fall back.  This is my rig.

null_zpsf765cafe.jpg

Edited by Silvermistgt2002

I do computer networking and satellite communications for the Navy. I've been in for just over seven years now with two deployments under my belt. It's been tough but the pay is pretty good and I've gotten a lot of free education out of it.

Civil Engineering (im just a technologist) but do the same job for less.  Land development design and project management.  New subdivisions and commercial site plans, basically everything outside the building, Sanitary sewer, storm sewer, water supply and exterior fire protection, grading, stormwater management, plus contract administration and coordination.

Just got out of the Air Force after serving 5 years as an aircraft mechanic.  Did a deployment to Afghanistan & a year tour in korea with a bunch of TDY's. 

Will be starting a new position of pilot plant technician next week at a reputable company.

Edited by JHL88

I work as a regulatory fraud analyst, contracted by the various stock exchanges, Nasdaq, NYSE, and the OTC Market (Bulletin Board, Pink Sheets).  Help to identify insider trading, market manipulation, various fraud tacitics and the like.  Bernie Madoff created my job.

Network Services Manager for a well known telecommunications company.  I manage the core wireline network, fiber, copper, as well as business and residential broadband solutions.  In a nutshell, I make sure my technicians keep the interwebs working @ your home or office.

Wow all you guys sound like you have great jobs! Myself I am forklift operator for a PetFood Company.

Actually you drive a fork truck for a conglomerate!  Nestle is HUGE!  Purina is only a little piece of the pie.  ;) 

I toil at a desk all day...  

I do computer networking and satellite communications for the Navy. I've been in for just over seven years now with two deployments under my belt. It's been tough but the pay is pretty good and I've gotten a lot of free education out of it.

an IT in Norfolk eh?  Don't remember your car on base.

I'm an OS in the Navy specializing in Combat Air Control(I tell planes to blow things up).  Currently teaching up here on shore duty.

If I told you, I would have to kill you...

Only kidding. Right now I'm a full-time student double majoring in accounting and finance. Part-time job as a floating teller with a local bank and in the spring I have a tax internship with one of the top 10 accounting firms in the US, Crowe.

an IT in Norfolk eh? Don't remember your car on base.

I'm an OS in the Navy specializing in Combat Air Control(I tell planes to blow things up). Currently teaching up here on shore duty.

I'm familiar with your territory. My girlfriend is an OS and I just did the double pump with IKE. I just bought my Stang before we left for the second deployment in February so it only saw a day or two on base until June.

You up at Great Mistakes?

Edited by DonJuan692006

I'm familiar with your territory. My girlfriend is an OS and I just did the double pump with IKE. I just bought my Stang before we left for the second deployment in February so it only saw a day or two on base until June.

You up at Great Mistakes?

Na, teaching SWO's up here in RI.  Pretty good gig so far.

I was on the Bush.  Spent the last year in Security so I spent plenty of time with your guys on the ECP lol.

Edited by ForceofWill