Customer Service 866.965.0400

Mo-Vember / No-Shave-November

Team Adam's

Who's participating in Movember or NoShaveNovember? (or as I call it Amateur Beard Month :D )

Post a pic up of your facial follical progress! 

For those that don't know what these are:

Movember (a portmanteau word from moustache and "November") is an annual, month-long event involving the growing of moustaches during the month of November to raise awareness of Men's health issues, such as prostate cancer and other male cancers; and associated charities. The Movember Foundation runs the Movember charity event, housed at Movember.com.[1] The goal of Movember is to "change the face of men's health."[2]

By encouraging men (which the charity refers to as "Mo Bros") to get involved, Movember aims to increase early cancer detection, diagnosis and effective treatments, and ultimately reduce the number of preventable deaths. Besides getting an annual check-up, the Movember Foundation encourages men to be aware of any family history of cancer, and to adopt a healthier lifestyle.[3]

Since 2004, the Movember Foundation charity has run Movember events to raise awareness and funds for men's health issues, such asprostate cancer and depression, in Australia and New Zealand. In 2007, events were launched in Ireland, Canada, Czech Republic, Denmark, El Salvador, Spain, the United Kingdom, Israel, South Africa, Taiwan, and the United States.[4][5]

It has spread from Australia to South Africa, Europe, and North America.[6][7] As of 2011, Canadians were the largest contributors to the Movember charities of any nation.[8][9] In 2010, Movember merged with the testicular cancer event Tacheback.[10]

In 2012, the Global Journal listed Movember as one of the top 100 NGOs (non-government organization) in the world.[11]

Edited by Dylan@Adams

PRESS RELEASE

MEN: CELEBRATE MOVEMBER WITH ADAM'S AMERICANA PREMIUM CARNAUBA MOUSTACHE WAX

Louisville, CO, Nov. 1, 2013/PRNewswire/ -- Adam's Polishes' newly released Americana Premium Carnauba Moustache Wax is every man's choice for celebrating Movember, the annual, month-long event for growing moustaches to raise awareness for men's health issues.

Whichever type of moustache you're sporting--the walrus, the imperial, the handlebar, or the Dali--you too can "change the face of men's health" by using this Made In The USA moustache wax for a vibrant, long-lasting shine!

As part of its superior shine, the essential oils in Adam's Americana Premium Carnauba Moustache Wax were chosen with aromatherapy in mind. With its soothing and claming affect, you can't help day dreaming about your favorite summertime experience on the beach, at the lake, or where ever it takes you. And when you get back, the shine on your moustache will have you smiling all over again!

This month and every month, you and your moustache deserve Adam's Americana Premium Carnauba Moustache Wax!

Adam's Americana Premium Carnauba Moustache Wax is made in very limited quantities by a bald, bearded American working man, for the American working man! Quantities are limited because Adam’s Americana is a hand-crafted product, and the quality is second to none, guaranteed!

While I cannot stand facial hair on me normally...save for that chin patch I rocked for three years...I plan on attempting a 'stache til the end of the month.  This should turn out....grey.  LOL

don't you mean it should turn out grey-t

GEEZ TOTH! Your beard is getting serious my friend. Mine was under control at the start of November, haven't touched it in 19 days and counting now... getting a little rough. 

post-1228-0-82709600-1384897063_thumb.jpg

Note: there might be more than one new and upcoming product in the cabinet behind me :)

Edited by Dylan@Adams