Customer Service 866.965.0400

Just for laughs about detailing... This was almost hard to watch

mtnbiker326

Question

19 answers to this question

I have no Idea.  I loved the old guy using car shampoo on the interior and the doors.  

I would love to look at him and say...  Enjoy the MOLD, and lets see if it will even start now.  HAHAHAHA

Insurance Claims anyone?

When the Adam's team said drive-thru car washes can damage your finish, I had no idea that's what they meant! :eek:

You always need to watch out for those drive-thru car washes.  They are just looking for opportunities to damage your "finish".

The problems that causes in modules and other electronics in the dash, doors and under the seats is endless. I've done an estimate for over $5,000 to repair the issues pressure washing the inside can cause.

At least it didn't end up totally the vehicle out.  I thought it would get close if that were to happen (aka flooded).

At least it didn't end up totally the vehicle out. I thought it would get close if that were to happen (aka flooded).

It just depends on where all they spray, the one I did was mostly items in the dash, luckily he didn't get the airbag connectors wet or it probably would have totaled it.