• Younger than 18

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my age group isnt on there :( im only 17 right now but ill be 18 this saturday

am i the youngest one here???

Im 17 I will be 18 May 13th.

I turn 18 on Feb 22nd....so this now makes me the 2nd youngest.

*On a side note, I voted myself as 18-30, because I don't feel like putting down a vote that will change in a week.

Well from the looks of this poll Adam you should stop having sales and start calling the Early Bird Specials, order before 5 PM and get an AARP discount :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

But I don't care what they say, your not changing the smell of detail spray to prunes :jester::jester::jester::jester::jester:

j/k

I have to get my shots in while I can, I'll be joining that age group in a couple of years :2thumbs:

1. I dont know...never ever asked before this. :lolsmack::lolsmack:

2. I am 46. :help::help: How did I ever get this old???

I still want to be in my 30s...is that alright with everyone?? :burnout:

I am 53 and this is the best time of my life (to date.) i have had more fun over the past 5 years or so than the rest of my life combined. I just ignore the solicitations from AARP. :D

I use Adam's because of my age (65++). Using the other guy's stuff was getting hard to do, I was sore and stiff for days after using it and my cars were starting to show my neglect. Then I tried Adam's. It went on so easy and came off even better. Now, thanks to Adam's, I have some very nice looking cars without killing myself off. The other big age related reason I use Adam's is because of the service. If I need help, it's only a phone call away. Old guys like me remember a time when service was provided without asking, it was just there. Adam's is one of those rare companies now days that still provide service with their product. ADAM, your the best!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I use Adam's because of my age (65++). Using the other guy's stuff was getting hard to do, I was sore and stiff for days after using it and my cars were starting to show my neglect. Then I tried Adam's. It went on so easy and came off even better. Now, thanks to Adam's, I have some very nice looking cars without killing myself off. The other big age related reason I use Adam's is because of the service. If I need help, it's only a phone call away. Old guys like me remember a time when service was provided without asking, it was just there. Adam's is one of those rare companies now days that still provide service with their product. ADAM, your the best!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

You are mighty kind PJ! Thanks for your kind words, and I'm very pleased that we were able to earn your business my friend.

Have an outstanding President's Day, and thank you very much for posting such kind things about us.

-Adam:2thumbs: