Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's at The Ford Nationals in Carlisle, PA

Calling out all of you Blue Oval fans!

Adam's will again be at the All Ford Nationals in Carlisle, PA Friday June 6th through Sunday the 8th.

http://www.carsatcarlisle.com/carlisle-events/carlisle-ford-nationals/default.aspx

We'll be stocked up to refill all of your supplies, to help keep your vehicles looking their best. We'll also be doing demo's to show how to use the products properly and to answer any questions you might have regarding detailing. If you're at the show, or in the area, stop by and give us a shout. You know how to find us, right? Look for the giant Detail Spray Bottle!

I'm going to have Brian Little (pbmgoat here on the forum) along with me. Brian is a local from just south of Carlisle, living in Biglerville, PA. He works as a Professional Detailer at Bobby Rahal Toyota and has been detailing cars since before he could drive! He owns and shows a beautiful 2005 Pontiac GTO and is currently doing a complete frame off restoration on a 1965 Ford Mustang convertible for his wife. Guess how he maintains his personal vehicles? You got it, Adam's products!

garytyte_zps6b66c0ea.jpg

Edited by BRZN

• 3 weeks later...

Had a great time as usual at FORD Carlisle.

The Adams Tent and Display was sharp.

Thanks to Dave (BRZN) for great help with some products

I didn't use. He sold me on the micro-fiber pads

while I was there along with the rest of my Adams payload. :)

All ready for the trip to Ford Carlisle 2014

with the Adams Shine on.

DSC02037cropped_zpsf44921b7.jpg

Sitting in the sea of Mustangs and Shelbys   :drool:

DSC02060cropped_zps1fa1a010.jpg

Edited by Cammer 427

Will you guys be there next weekend for GM Nationals? And if so will you have the new tire shine? :) Thanks in advanced!

Sorry Jason, we won't be at the All GM Nationals again this year. Those of us that work the tent are pretty heavy GM guys and we'll all be showing our cars. A couple of us are going to be in one of the display buildings helping to celebrate the 50th Anniversary of the Pontiac GTO. Look for Brian, pbmgoat with his Black 2005 GTO and I BRZN, with my Brazen Orange 2006 GTO inside under cover from the elements.

I'm thinking we'll be back to the GM Show in 2015!

Did you all check out my Media Post of the event?

http://www.adamsforums.com/topic/26667-ford-nationals-in-carlisle-june-6-8-rockin-it-adams-style/

Edited by BRZN

I was there also, I bought some goodies while I was there I just cant seem to say no. I also won first place in my class with the RMR (Red Mustang Registry) they had their own little judged car show.....

Congrats Matt!

Was thinking of heading to GM for this weekend, but 90* and thunderstorms don't agree with me. I'll wait till August.  Good luck to all of you who are heading there.  I understand they are actually JUDGING this time instead of category vote. That should be interesting. Hope you all come home with trophies!!

Sorry Jason, we won't be at the All GM Nationals again this year. Those of us that work the tent are pretty heavy GM guys and we'll all be showing our cars. A couple of us are going to be in one of the display buildings helping to celebrate the 50th Anniversary of the Pontiac GTO. Look for Brian, pbmgoat with his Black 2005 GTO and I BRZN, with my Brazen Orange 2006 GTO inside under cover from the elements.

I'm thinking we'll be back to the GM Show in 2015!

Did you all check out my Media Post of the event?

http://www.adamsforums.com/topic/26667-ford-nationals-in-carlisle-june-6-8-rockin-it-adams-style/

I'll check that out! Keep your eye out for my black TBSS. I'll be in and around an East Coast Super Sport tent that we got! I saw you there last year or the year before but you were chatting with someone and I didn't get a chance to say hey. But I've seen your car a few times now and I absolutely love it!