Customer Service 866.965.0400

Incomplete Orders, Errors & Delays, The Reasons Why, and the BIG PLAN to FIX IT:

Adam

Hi KT,

Apologies for the confusion.

Adam is correct is saying that the cost of shipping from the USA would be closer to your order total if not more. We have your order and we are awaiting stock to arrive via sea freight to fulfill your order and all back orders.

We apologize that our site here in Australia has a number of lines out of stock. We have recently secured the official car care product sponsor for an Australian TV car enthusiast show Man and Machine- its success as increased demand in stock dramatically and caught us off-guard. Add the general slow transit speed of sea freight and LAX port delays/congestion to this and it has resulted in out of stocks.

Please check your junk mail folder as we sent an email to you on the 7th October regarding your order and its processing status and handling. If this was not received please let me know.

Good news is that the ship isn't far from our shores and we will be able to provide products to you. All back orders are shipping freight free Australia wide.

If you have any further concerns or questions please contact me on 0498 132 865 or enquiries@adamspolishes.net.au.

We will get you sorted and detailing very soon!

Hi Joseph and Adam,

Thanks for the update, I am looking forward to receive the order soon (hopefully in time for Christmas), as I'm planning for a long drive and will take my buckets with me for a series of photo shoot of my BMW F31.

Cheers.

KT

Hi Joseph and Adam,

Thanks for the update, I am looking forward to receive the order soon (hopefully in time for Christmas), as I'm planning for a long drive and will take my buckets with me for a series of photo shoot of my BMW F31.

Cheers.

KT

You will definitely get your products before Christmas :)

Well, our customers are spread across this fantastic country exactly as the population of the country.   65% of our customers are east of the Mississippi.  30% are west of the Colorado River.   We are based in Louisville, Colorado, close to just over 5% of our customers. 

With the expansion and success of Amazon, and especially Amazon Prime, people's expectations from an e-commerce business has shifted.   Amazon, who ships nearly everything in our household to us, and much of America, will get basically anything you can think of, to your doorstep in 2 days, or less, for a $100/yr Prime Membership.

We need to get your order to you in TWO DAYS.  Period.  So.....

THE PLAN:

We opened a new distribution center early this month in Sparks, Nevada.  It's location is excellent to reach the Pacific Northwest, and the Southern tip of San Diego, both in 2 business days via inexpensive yet excellent FedEx Ground Shipping.  Our new center has an amazing team, and tonight, as I write this, literally half of our staff are there, working 14-16 hours per day getting us caught up on orders. 

See, during the switch over, we launched a new Tire Shine, a Father's Day Promo, and those hit well.  We were caught off-guard, and got buried, with over 1,500 orders in 4 days.  Wow, thank you!  Still, we were screwed, and now, half of our staff is sleeping at the Grand Sierra in Reno until Tuesday, when we hope to be caught up 100%.

Now, that's great news for those of you who live on the West Coast.  In 2 days, your goods will be on your doorstep......However, what about the rest of you, the majority who live on in the East?  By the end of July, we will have the East Coast Distribution center fully operational.  We are considering locations now, based on where our awesome team members want to relocate.   At this point, it's between PA and TN.  Either way, our East Coast Customers will be loving the 2-day turnaround time that it takes to receive an order.

We will certainly keep shipping from Colorado, but from OUR warehouse, in the meantime.  The great thing about having these three distribution centers:  The shipping costs, which we subsidize, or pay completely on orders over $95, will be cut by 35-40%.  That means we can offer better service, quicker turnaround times, and get you your goods by the weekend, when you plan to shine your rides!

My orders are coming from Reno and I have received  about  61 orders this year,  Thank you Team Reno.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...