Customer Service 866.965.0400

Incomplete Orders, Errors & Delays, The Reasons Why, and the BIG PLAN to FIX IT:

Adam

Thanks for the clarification... I'm a new customer and have purchased about 500 in products over the last month. I was pretty disheartened to find out it took over a week to process my order and then another to get to me... sucks when you've started a correction only to realize you need more stuff... long story short my 2nd order I need to finish arrived yesterday... and my truck looks the balls...I can only wait for my third order to be processed as I ordered it last Sunday and who knows when I'll get it...but I can tell you one thing slow processing and shipping is a let down but the end result of these products is well worth the wait... just wish I could have finished sooner... my wife is ready to kill me her car garage spot has been occupied by my truck for nearly a month...

In the doghouse

Shiny like a pearl tho

No worries her new a4 is getting the shine treatment once I recoupe from my 25hr+ detail... and at this point I'm pretty sure I have everything from your site except the wheel wollies... couldn't justify their cost as I just pull the wheels off just as easy and I picked up the lug brush for the tiny crevices...my wheels are now complete... and only the interior is left to do on my truck... so back out into the harsh sun my baby goes.

Great post Adam! Thank you for your honesty and humility. I for one, have not been affected by your changes or "mistakes" which I'm greatful for. I live in Albuquerque, NM and as long as my order ships from CO, I usually receive it the next next or 2 days. On that note, my most recent order did appear to ship from Nevada, which was strange (I didn't know this story), but I still received my order in a respectable time.

I trust that your experience and logistics will either find a way to ship to NM from CO (being that it is probably much faster, and maybe cheaper) instead of from NV. If not that is fine and I would be more that happy waiting the extra day for shipment. You run a great company, you are an honorable person and I wish I lived in Colorado years ago and applied to work for you. Adam's Polishes seems like a great place to work.

Great Job Adam (and your crew members) for the awesome work ethic and honesty. You guys are awesome!

Just started using Adam's products and got my first and second order fast the last week. Though there were a few problems but the customer service has been great. I didn't read this thread while working with support to resolve them but now I can see why my second email is taking a bit to get a reply you guys are working hard to get orders out.

Ok. My first post. I have my third order in. Kinda a large order because I finally ordered the Cyclo. I have no idea if it is going to show up or not to tell the truth. My account shows it shipped ten days ago but after emailing I found it hasn't shipped. After calling I found that its still in line to be processed because of missing items. Both email and phone call promised a quick response to let me know whats actually going on with my order but unfortunately I haven't heard back so I'm only left to wonder. Maybe one day soon a fedex truck will show up. Maybe not. I'm really loving my Adams products but to be honest I'm a little disillusioned with the service on this order. I understand they got slammed on the Fathers Day sale but if you keep telling me you'll get back to me and then don't then I'm only left to wonder.

Second post. Thanks for letting me vent a little. I still love my Adams products and won't be changing anytime soon. I absolutely love the "made in America mentality" and will support it like crazy. Just going through a little rough patch with this order. I'm sure things will be back to normal soon.

As a side note. It's only my second post but have been lurking for a little while reading some phenomenal information. Thank you all for the great contributions. I have learned so much in such a short time. I hope to be able to participate much more in the future. Hoping to start my first paint correction on my daughters Mazda very soon and will take plenty of pic's to show my progress.  

Hey Dennis,

Thanks for your sizeable order!!  I know we've chatted a few times, and I'm sorry again for your frustration with the slow processing of this one.  As mentioned in the thread, it's certainly not typical of how we do things, and we are over the hump now and nearly back to business as usual.

There were a few key components to your order that were out of stock and we wanted to get it filled completely before it ships.  Good news though is it will be shipping out today and will be headed your way (in quite a few different boxes :) )

What kind of Mazda are you working on?  If it's a newer model, they have soft clear coat, so correction comes quickly, but they also will mar and swirl/scratch a bit easier than most.  Just a heads up!

Nick. Thanks for letting me know the orders on it's way. I look forward to it. The Mazda is my daughters 2003 Protoge. I have seem some other posts where some forum members have talked about the soft clear coat on the Mazda's so I will definitely be careful and start least aggressive with a test patch.  This car is swirl city so I can't wait to give it a go and see what I can do. 

Hopefully quick sealant is back in stock. Last time I tried to order it was on backorder. Other than that put in my normal supply refill order. I usually order through GPC, who has also felt a bit of the pain in receiving items to resell, but had a gift certificate for Adams so ordered directly. 

Adam you keep earning my business, I'm glad to hear things are looking up.

I also vote TN, as PA's business climate is not as good as it used to be.

I also wholheartedly recommend keeping the family in CO, as although I'm sure SoCal was great to grow up and such, gosh the cost of living in the "People's Republic of California" can make you go broke real quick as a businessowner!

Although who am I kidding, Jersey isn't much better!

Already looking forward to my next order,

Jason

Making through these situations is what makes you stronger, both as a family and as a business.  You tired something that didn't work out so well.  In doing so, you also did your best to keep catering to your customers and get on here to let them know what was going on.  Great effort on your part and I suspect that the customers will understand and maybe even relate to your story.  In the end, as long as this is worked out in due course and current promises that are made are also kept, I'm sure you will come out of this stronger.

Best of luck with everything.  Please, please, please don't fall short on customer service as that is why I love this company in the fist place.

Glad to say last weekend my order arrived just in time to do my first paying detail. My mom was ecstatic of how well her car came out. Did a full wash, clay, polish, and sealant. My dad was so impressed he's already jumped and started purchasing his own stuff for his g37. The wait was well worth it. Just made another small order mostly gallon refills and some wollies and wheel stick... so hopefully it won't be two weeks before I see it... fingers crossed.

Thanks again for some sick products... finally doing the wife's a4 today to get her off my back from the delayed detail of my truck... just resting after the wash & clay before I polish, seal, and wax

I really hope things turn around and get back to how things used to be. I am in Colorado, and little over three weeks later I still don't have my complete order. The initial one took two weeks to get to me which was shipped from Nevada and wasn't complete. If I was told ahead of time on the initial call that there'd be a delay due to something not being in stock or a delay from whatever, then I can understand and would have no problem waiting. But when I am told it'll be sent right out, and a week passes with no tracking update, and then have to contact someone and am told again it'll be sent right out, then another week passes, well you get the idea. I try and buy a majority of anything that's needed from Adam's, but as of lately, it feels like no one is making uodated notes on orders and/ or things just aren't organized with different shipping facilities now.

I really hope things turn around and get back to how things used to be. I am in Colorado, and little over three weeks later I still don't have my complete order. The initial one took two weeks to get to me which was shipped from Nevada and wasn't complete. If I was told ahead of time on the initial call that there'd be a delay due to something not being in stock or a delay from whatever, then I can understand and would have no problem waiting. But when I am told it'll be sent right out, and a week passes with no tracking update, and then have to contact someone and am told again it'll be sent right out, then another week passes, well you get the idea. I try and buy a majority of anything that's needed from Adam's, but as of lately, it feels like no one is making uodated notes on orders and/ or things just aren't organized with different shipping facilities now.

I know the feeling.  This week will be a month since I made my somewhat large order, and I'm still waiting.  Been contacting Ben in customer service a couple times already just to make sure the order was still alive and was assured it was going to get processed.  My tracking number has been in status "Initiated" for 3 weeks now.  I have no idea if this is even going to show up and I'm worried about making another purchase now.  Tried to be patient since they've had all this going on but now I feel like this stuff is never going to come

You need to put a center in TN. That way when I retire from the Navy next year I will have a place I can apply to work at after I move back home.

Haha I'm in the same boat (no pun intended)! I almost made a switch to a different brand because of weird things that were happening. I'm glad I read this post and now it makes sense. Just placed another order.