Customer Service 866.965.0400

Incomplete Orders, Errors & Delays, The Reasons Why, and the BIG PLAN to FIX IT:

Adam

First off, friends, we are now shipping all orders received by 3PM, PST, the same day!   Hallelujah.....  New distribution center is fully setup, staff is first rate, and now we can get rocking on the next Distribution Center.    Love the idea of Delaware, however, the taxes are not much of a bonus unless we live there, or change our company structure.......stay tuned!

Well I finally got my order today... excited to put it to use... only thing more exciting is I also made an order Thursday July 16th in the late afternoon from Eric at Thompson racing... and there it was side by side with my order from Adams hq only three days later!!! Even more pumped he sent a free machine super sealant!!! Its old but I'm not complaining especially since I've been getting more detailing jobs after some have seen my results on my own vehicle and my first clients! It'll come in handy. I should be good for awhile now tho just got gallons of pretty much everything!

Well I finally got my order today... excited to put it to use... only thing more exciting is I also made an order Thursday July 16th in the late afternoon from Eric at Thompson racing... and there it was side by side with my order from Adams hq only three days later!!! Even more pumped he sent a free machine super sealant!!! Its old but I'm not complaining especially since I've been getting more detailing jobs after some have seen my results on my own vehicle and my first clients! It'll come in handy. I should be good for awhile now tho just got gallons of pretty much everything!

Eric is great at taking care of his customers.

Hi Adam, I placed an order #259390 July 2nd and I still haven't even received a tracking number. I'm aware of your situation and not upset at all just looking for an update because it seems like people who placed orders a lot later than mine are already receiving them now. Thanks

OK, like some others, wanted to check in and report tha indeed FedEx came through and delivered today!

post-12074-0-89243200-1405818962_thumb.jpg

Found the stuff in good shape, well packaged. [Double walled cardboard - first rate!]

Thanks team for surviving the scamble!

Now I'm putting the stuff to use....

Edited by Novice3Clnr

Hi Adam, I placed an order #259390 July 2nd and I still haven't even received a tracking number. I'm aware of your situation and not upset at all just looking for an update because it seems like people who placed orders a lot later than mine are already receiving them now. Thanks

Hey Webb, have you reached out to our customer service team yet?  If not, shoot me your order number and I'll see what I can dig up for you.

Hey Webb, have you reached out to our customer service team yet?  If not, shoot me your order number and I'll see what I can dig up for you.

I emailed customer service about 10 days ago and they replied that I would receive a fed ex tracking number once the order was shipped but I still haven't received anything. Order number is 259390. Thanks

I'm in the same situation as Ironterp and have also spoke with customer service. Not only have they done everything in their power to rectify the situation and make sure I am satisfied, but Adam also took the time to send me a personal email acknowledging the situation and ensuring it will be resolved. 

This kind of customer service can't be found anywhere else! Kudos to the Adams team!

Received my order but first time I have received with a replacement product??? Got grey UFO applicators instead of red ones with the interior leather kit. After finding them in the wholesale it says wax and sealant not interior dressing applicator. Was this a oops or the new norm for out of stock as I assume the interior were/are out of stock.

Received my order but first time I have received with a replacement product??? Got grey UFO applicators instead of red ones with the interior leather kit. After finding them in the wholesale it says wax and sealant not interior dressing applicator. Was this a oops or the new norm for out of stock as I assume the interior were/are out of stock.

Rakesh, those apps are the same foam, just a different color. We temporarily ran out of the red flavor, so we sent out a few of the grey ones. You can use them interchangeably with the red apps without issue.

• 1 month later...

Please let me know if this is the wrong location to post this.

I had an issue with an order back in May (order #255283), emailed your service department concerning the issue. Not asking for anything but an update on status. Well to my pleasant surprise they offered a coupon code to be used on my next purchase, as well as made sure my order was shipped ASAP. The bad news is the coupon code was on 4 or more of our mobile devices and someone....probably me, deleted the email with the coupon code.

If possible and when time allows could you research that transaction and verify the code was never used. Feel free to PM or email me with any questions or comments.

Thanks for the great products and great service!

I just saw this thread. I was sent 4 grey applicators, and I have no idea why. They came by themselves and didnt order anything around the time they came. Hope someone else wasnt waiting on these. I have put them to great use just so you know.

• 1 month later...

still waiting for my order to ship since orderd on 20/9. credit card already charged on 1/10 and still show processing.  contacted but no further feedback since 30/9 by Ben from my email communication... sent another reminder email on 10/10.  Please let me know what's going on...

still waiting for my order to ship since orderd on 20/9. credit card already charged on 1/10 and still show processing.  contacted but no further feedback since 30/9 by Ben from my email communication... sent another reminder email on 10/10.  Please let me know what's going on...

Hello KT, from Down Under!  Is it just warming up in Australia?    I'm sorry for the hassle here!   I tried to find your order, but at least with your email address that you use here on the forum, we don't have an order from you!  

Did you order through our Australian Distributor maybe?  That's the way to go, much less expensive shipping, and instead of 2-3weeks shipping, it's only a few days.

If so,reach out to Joseph, and I'm sure he will get you covered!adamspolishesaustralia@live.com.au

If you ordered from us, certainly, it takes forever to ship from here to Australia, and I appreciate your patience!

Thanks Adam,

the order 100267898 was placed during the US new site launch with discount.  the thing is the credit card is debited and nothing updated since.  it is a big order with a few gallon options and bundles and accessories.

at least i need to get an update of the processing status so that i am aware whether some products are on back order on your end or else.  Otherwise, i may need to cancel the order and get the refund.  I really enjoyed the products and your great detailing videos on youtube.

On the side note, I did place some other Aussie orders through Adam's Australia and still waiting for some back order (Shampoo Gallon) as well...  

Edited by KT_F31_EBII

Gotcha, well, sorry KT, we blew it!   Our site charged you $9.95 in shipping, and the actual charges are closer to your order total.  We will work to have your order fulfilled through Joseph there in Australia.

Certainly, we'd be happy to organize the details with you, and our email address is: orders@adamspolishes.com

Sorry again for the confusion, and let's get your goods shipped from your side of the pond!

Gotcha, well, sorry KT, we blew it!   Our site charged you $9.95 in shipping, and the actual charges are closer to your order total.  We will work to have your order fulfilled through Joseph there in Australia.

Certainly, we'd be happy to organize the details with you, and our email address is: orders@adamspolishes.com

Sorry again for the confusion, and let's get your goods shipped from your side of the pond!

Oh dear, i certainly had the cheapest option available when i placed the order on the new site, which i thought it was for sea freight and expect the long wait for delivery, rather than using Fedex economy.  I really appreciate that Adam, and look forward to receive my order still.  

Thank you, Adam for your prompt response and action, very professional and appreciated.

May be you can add sea freight as an alternative on the shipping to overseas. :-)

Edited by KT_F31_EBII

Oh dear, i certainly had the cheapest option available when i placed the order on the new site, which i thought it was for sea freight and expect the long wait for delivery, rather than using Fedex economy.  I really appreciate that Adam, and look forward to receive my order still.  

Thank you, Adam for your prompt response and action, very professional and appreciated.

May be you can add sea freight as an alternative on the shipping to overseas. :-)

Hi KT,

Apologies for the confusion.

Adam is correct is saying that the cost of shipping from the USA would be closer to your order total if not more. We have your order and we are awaiting stock to arrive via sea freight to fulfill your order and all back orders.

We apologize that our site here in Australia has a number of lines out of stock. We have recently secured the official car care product sponsor for an Australian TV car enthusiast show Man and Machine- its success as increased demand in stock dramatically and caught us off-guard. Add the general slow transit speed of sea freight and LAX port delays/congestion to this and it has resulted in out of stocks.

Please check your junk mail folder as we sent an email to you on the 7th October regarding your order and its processing status and handling. If this was not received please let me know.

Good news is that the ship isn't far from our shores and we will be able to provide products to you. All back orders are shipping freight free Australia wide.

If you have any further concerns or questions please contact me on 0498 132 865 or enquiries@adamspolishes.net.au.

We will get you sorted and detailing very soon!