Customer Service 866.965.0400

Incomplete Orders, Errors & Delays, The Reasons Why, and the BIG PLAN to FIX IT:

Adam

Thanks for your patience, and we are making excellent progress!  Remember, we have been shipping within 1 business day for 14 years, and only since we have been putting together multiple, regional distribution centers, are we slow in shipping. (Again, I apologize!)

I appreciate your patience, your loyalty, and while the level of discontent in this thread is high, we are making this change for a reason:

You want orders faster, we hear you!   We are implementing a plan, and you are living through the MIDDLE OF THE STORM, thank you!

Stay tuned, orders will be crazy quick, soon......

Hey Adam,

It has been a while since I placed my order. Still not even an email confirmation on it has been shipped. Anything you can do will help. Thanks buddy, all the best.

Michael Fedish

598 orders went out today, nearly our entire team is here shipping, Ash, Matt, Bianca, Michael, and Brian..... Look out friends, we should have all orders out the door within 24hours from this minute!!

Our team rocks, and thanks to each of you for converging on Nevada over the weekend, and through Wednesday!

IMG_3537.jpg

IMG_3539.jpg

IMG_3541.jpg

Hey Adam,

It has been a while since I placed my order. Still not even an email confirmation on it has been shipped. Anything you can do will help. Thanks buddy, all the best.

Michael Fedish

Arriving Saturday Michael, in time for a weekend detail!  https://www.fedex.com/fedextrack/html/oldindex.html?tracknumbers=605374430425

598 orders went out today, nearly our entire team is here shipping, Ash, Matt, Bianca, Michael, and Brian..... Look out friends, we should have all orders out the door within 24hours from this minute!!

Our team rocks, and thanks to each of you for converging on Nevada over the weekend, and through Wednesday!

And more team kicking butt photos.......and forgot to mention Fred, our team leader in Nevada, last photo!  (drives a '68 Chevelle SS)

I remember when it looked like that right here in Louisville...   :(

Edited by Norton

Adamn and the team great job with this. I guess you can say it is a good/bad issue. But for a Product and Support team that is great I can deal with a little wait.  I was wondering what was going on when I ordered my stuff and took a while to get tracking number.  I am soo happy you are thinking about a East cost distributor.  I am hoping for PA.  If you are looking for employees let me know?? I like my IT job but I love detailing and car stuff 100% more. lol

Edited by BlackedoutLT3

Love the products/company, love made in the USA!  Thanks Detailer-in-Cheif for always being open about the change.  It is the reason I have not been concerned for this shipment, as I knew that a huge order rush for the 4th discount, along with a warehouse change, would be a lot to handle this early in the process.  My products came in as expected, and I'll be a happy person trying to go through them one hand circle at a time :)!  I have a feeling more of the APC will be used in my showers than on my car too, that stuff is magic in a bottle!

Hi Adam - Found this thread and thought I might add my 2-cents worth...recognizing that, in fact, it may be worth even less! ;)

Anyway, kudos for the thread and the apology!  You'll never make it as the CEO of a Fortune 100 company by admitting mistakes!  LOL! jk  But me thinks your customer base will love you.  What I see here is brilliant!  A company that doesn't advertise heavily, but relies on social media to do its selling, has to be responsive in kind when problems crop up.  Your handling is masterful so far.

I found you via social media - the many responses from Adams crew on one of the car care club forums.  Of course wandered over to the website, watched a bunch of videos. etc.  So I decided to give you a try on my current project.

Anyway, I had the great "fortune" of ordering on July 10 in the "eye of the storm."   Email receipt was received the same day, so all good there.  Now evidence of the storm -  the info from "My Account" said my order was shipped on July 12.  Actually that looks like the info was sent to FedEx on the 12th but the box not picked up until 14-Jul.  OK so perhaps my rotten luck for ordering later in the week and inadvertently stepping into the eye of the storm?  Sigh.  I understand the issue you face and without the explanation of this thread would be thinking twice about being a customer in the future. So thank you and good luck!

Now that said, as others have noted the FedEx tracking really stinks!  You are right, I have been accustomed to fast shipping and delivery with online orders.  But one thing that keeps my blood pressure down is being able to see updates on where my "stuff" is located and how it is progressing.  [in my case the FedEx info has not been updated since Monday!].  Oh sure it says I'll get it on Saturday, but being able to "see" the progress allows any aggression to be directed toward the shipping company and not the seller.  So no updates since Monday really burns me.  Jeez.  And it looks like time from order to deliver is going to be 9-days! er, provided that FedEx decides it will deliver to a residential address on a Saturday.  [I'm biting my tongue trying not to make some crack about driving out to Louisville, CO and back for my next order and beating it home. :) eh, that would never work, would end up throwing a rope over a few routes in Boulder!  Bastille anyone?

Hmmm, now hope I don't get myself in trouble, but... if you were getting slammed with orders and half your customers are on the East Coast, why move ALL of the shipping to Reno and add two days delivery time to those orders?  If one is going to be able to ship them from TN or PA, then wouldn't it have made sense to ship those orders heading east from Louisville? Hey, I'm just sayin'.

Now I don't know if you have any influence with FedEx, but for YOUR orders, and what this does to the frustration level of your customers, one might think about pushing back or some kind of contract change or carrier change?  jmho.  Use to be that its tracking was the reason one shipped with FedEx.  But on other orders from other retailers, I have had the same thing and worse.  In fact, Fed Ex on a couple of occasions recently, sent my stuff out to the wrong city and on the wrong truck for delivery, for the day, adding an additional 2-days to the delivery time.  This from a company that advertises "logistics" in their TV adverts?  Jeez.  The good old USPS seems to being doing it better.

Oh and I'd suggest you think twice about seeking out that unholy marriage between the shippers and the USPS.  For what appears to be nothing more than another hub transfer, that seems to add all kinds of time and hassle to the deliver.  Tracking either becomes impossible as there is no USPS tracking number or one has to search two websites. 

No, the slickest thing I have seem was a company that used an East Coast local delivery company.  Admittedly the items originated in NC, so not too far to travel up I-95 to get here.  But this private company actually delivered the stuff on a Sunday at no additional cost!  Now that was impressive!

Yeah, I vote for PA for the location of your regional hub.  er, unless you would consider DE which already has an Amazon warehouse and thus a knowledgeable and trained workforce!

Anyway, good luck on the changes!

Edited by Novice3Clnr

Adam, have you considered Delaware?  There might be a slight tax advantage to having a DC in DE (like Tire Rack) and really either Delaware or Philly offer better options to ship internationally than TN if you get any or foresee moving in to the international stage anytime soon.  Personally, this post has me hooked as a customer.  A good product can grow a company but character leadership sustains it for the long haul.  

I was thinking the same thing. Amazon has had a place here in New Castle DE. for a while and recently just built a new center in Middletown DE. You can't beat the tax advantages. We also have a Fed-Ex hub in New Castle, DE.

Edited by BluedogGMC