Customer Service 866.965.0400

Incomplete Orders, Errors & Delays, The Reasons Why, and the BIG PLAN to FIX IT:

Adam

Receipt  of order July 3rd.

No tracking # yet

Answer I received on my question on my order and tracking #

Hi Ken,

Thank you very much for your email, and for your purchase with Adam's!

The 4th of July sale was a success! With that being said we have a TON of orders to catch up on since FedEx was not shipping on the holiday.

Our team is working hard to get out all order from the weekend as quickly as possible and as soon as your order is picked, packed, and scanned by FedEx you will receive an email with your tracking information.

Thanks again for your business as well as your patience!

Please let me know if you have any questions or need  any additional info,  and I will be happy to help.

Thanks,

Hi Ken,

Just wanted to shoot you a message.  Your order has been packed and is awaiting pickup by the FedEx driver.

I'm going to shoot you over an email with the FedEx tracking info.

Thanks!

Edited by Ben@Adams

I feel your pain Adam. I was in Inventory Control and Logistics for over 20 years, shipping products local , across the country and global. Dealing with suppliers and carriers and starting up a new distribution center and tying it all together is a fulltime job in it's own.

I have delt with many unhappy customers over the years and most was due to problems out of my control, the customer may leave, but most I have found have returned if you put out a great product and customer service.

Just another bump in a long a traveled road.

Hi Ken,

Just wanted to shoot you a message.  Your order has been packed and is awaiting pickup by the FedEx driver.

Thanks!

Hi Ken,

Thanks!

Ben,

Thanks  for update . I will see what Fed X has for shipping time.  This was just another lesson learned for me.  Like I said I do like some Adams products but probably deal with local vendor Grabik Chevy and next items Jason did treat me right and they are closer for shipping.

Where's your package?
Tracking Number:605374421887
Destination Address:aliquippa, PA, US
Estimated Arrival:Jul 15, 2014
Tracking history

7/09/14 8:47 PM RENO, NV 89502, US Arrived at FedEx location 7/09/14 5:10 PM RENO, NV 89502, US Picked up 7/09/14 11:34 AM 89431, US Shipment information sent to FedEx
Edited by KBsSS

Good points made by all.

I think this will be a good thing for Adams in the long run.  They are finally being put in a situtation where their most loyal customers are challenging them to get better.   Being pushed by the threat of lost business will certainly get things into gear I am sure.

For those who are upset, by all means, venture out and try some other products.  Its perfectly okay.  I can assure you that no one manufacturer makes the best product in every catagory.  Dont fall in love with brands, fall in love with products.  I have tried most of the major brands and I am still around because a few of Adams products are simply elite.  Others are average at best.

There really should be no emotion involved when buying products to clean a vehicle.  I have never understood that part.

Carry on and good luck to Adams in their transition...

True on trying other products. I do like some of Adams products. There are just certain other company's items I use for projects tires, wax, polish, soap, spray detailers just to name a few that work well for me and my vehicles. Like was stated no emotion just results and costs.

I just received my order today. I ordered it on July 3rd. I also didn't receive any tracking info either. It's was shipped from Nevada to PA, so a week in transit with the holiday seems right.

Everyone who is ordering but saying the order isn't processed: are you basing this only on the lack of confirmation emails? My last few orders I never received emails about certain things - shipping, processing, etc., but if you go to the website and click on your account -> order history, you should see the actual status and, if it's been shipped, the tracking number. Or email/call like Nick said.

The website is kinda buggy, sometimes stuff happens. Not sure what's going on with that software update, but in the mean time please double-check your order status in one of the suggested manners.

It is also worth mentioning that this is the busiest stretch of the calendar for Adam's in terms of volume of product demanded. There are quite a few multi-day events around the country this time of year - various shows at Carlisle (this weekend is Chrysler, and next month, Corvettes), Hot August Nights, etc. where selling out on day one and then overnighting for day two is typical. Add to this the fact that some of the team are out there at the shows, for up to 12 hours a day, away from their computers.

Everyone who is ordering but saying the order isn't processed: are you basing this only on the lack of confirmation emails? My last few orders I never received emails about certain things - shipping, processing, etc., but if you go to the website and click on your account -> order history, you should see the actual status and, if it's been shipped, the tracking number. Or email/call like Nick said.

The website is kinda buggy, sometimes stuff happens. Not sure what's going on with that software update, but in the mean time please double-check your order status in one of the suggested manners.

It took me multiple emails and 4 phone calls yesterday to get the status of my order.

It is also worth mentioning that this is the busiest stretch of the calendar for Adam's in terms of volume of product demanded. There are quite a few multi-day events around the country this time of year - various shows at Carlisle (this weekend is Chrysler, and next month, Corvettes), Hot August Nights, etc. where selling out on day one and then overnighting for day two is typical. Add to this the fact that some of the team are out there at the shows, for up to 12 hours a day, away from their computers.

Shouldn't they be planning for those events and have appropriate coverage in their office?  Sounds like a lot of excuses to me.

Not making excuses, just merely stating what I know based on experience that these factors contribute to delays. They are working to rectify these issues as explained by Adam, but it seems they are still shorthanded. I am a volunteer here and not an employee, so the most I can do is offer my opinion on the situation.

OK I complained about my experience about last order. This time I ordered early in the morning got receipt and later in day received tracking notification. :D

Now its up to Fed X and the long haul here to PA.

From my past experiences with Fed X they are slow on updating their info. I got my shipment once and on their site it was still in transit.