Customer Service 866.965.0400

Incomplete Orders, Errors & Delays, The Reasons Why, and the BIG PLAN to FIX IT:

Adam

Well, if I ever met a more humble man than you, I didn't know it.  As with everything, you are open and honest and up front.  Very admirable.

My vote goes to PA, and if you ever have a chance to look at our area, boy could we use some kind of business here. Steel mills gone, mines gone, and the town is dying. Plus if you come somewhere close to me, I could keep an eye on these young bucks so they don't walk out with the store!  And the wife can keep an eye on me!!  :lolsmack:

Thanks for the heads up Adam.  Best of luck.  :cheers:

And I can keep an eye on Rich lol!

Adam & all the team,

Thanks for the update, and glad to see the situation is getting back under control. Like others, we appreciate your honesty in explaining and addressing the situation.

Thanks all.

Hope we see you soon.

Bruce

Edited by b_pappy

Adam, I was surprised when you left Colorado. How can someone leave this beautiful state? Lol

Anyways welcome back. I'm gonna order some products very soon. No matter what went on behind the curtains, your products kept me hooked. Nothing else has touched the paint on my SS since I have owned it.

Thanks friends, and we had 1,268 orders in the system 36 hours ago.  Happy to report, there are 427 orders tonight, all orders will be packed and shipped by Saturday!  

I appreciate your loyalty, and kindness.

Thank you.

Thanks friends, and we had 1,268 orders in the system 36 hours ago.  Happy to report, there are 427 orders tonight, all orders will be packed and shipped by Saturday!  

I appreciate your loyalty, and kindness.

Thank you.

Wowza! That's impressive

I feel for you Adam, We have to deal with a 3PL in our business and they make the most illogical decisions. Some of the error's we see are just beyond belief and they seem to happen on a daily basis. How engine's and tires for 793F dump truck go missing is beyond me!

Good to see you dropped them quick smart mate

Adam, have you considered Delaware?  There might be a slight tax advantage to having a DC in DE (like Tire Rack) and really either Delaware or Philly offer better options to ship internationally than TN if you get any or foresee moving in to the international stage anytime soon.  Personally, this post has me hooked as a customer.  A good product can grow a company but character leadership sustains it for the long haul.  

Thanks Nick.  Being a new user, and so far from Colorado, the time lapse on the order was only mildly disconcerting to me, but I was totally amazed, and instantly hooked, when my simple inquiry on status resulted in not only an apology, but expedited shipping, and a coupon for free product.  I have very rarely seen such a commitment to customer service.  You and your entire staff are to be commended!

And you have earned a customer for life! 

Thanks again!!

By the way, my vote is for PA.  :) 

Thanks Nick.  Being a new user, and so far from Colorado, the time lapse on the order was only mildly disconcerting to me, but I was totally amazed, and instantly hooked, when my simple inquiry on status resulted in not only an apology, but expedited shipping, and a coupon for free product.  I have very rarely seen such a commitment to customer service.  You and your entire staff are to be commended!

And you have earned a customer for life! 

Thanks again!!

By the way, my vote is for PA.  :) 

Thank YOU Rob!!

As anyone here will attest, we do our best to run like a well oiled machine, and do a pretty fair job of that on a daily basis.

Nobody likes waiting on orders, myself included.  In the age of online shopping, everyone wants and expects instant gratification, and the moves we are making will get us as close to that as possible!  :)

My VOTE is for Tennessee.  I can attest to anything that I order that ships here on the east coast that I do get it two working days ground service no matter if it is FedEx or UPS.  I have even learned where to order things and pay for ground service and have it the next day due to distribution centers.

I

I see you realized about 3rd Party Logistics company (3PL).  Do not worry your not the only person to have done this with a business.  I have seen it happen over and over companies start using third parties to take care of various services.   In the end it does hurt the business and the customers (internal and external).   Where I use to work we used a third party to provided IT services.  At first the cost was very reasonable but then it kept going up and up and up and then service was going down slowly.  Same thing happened where I am at now but they have finally pulled all the third party services back inhouse now.  

Edited by DieselDude

Adam, thanks for the explanations.  I for one appreciate your candor.  Makes me appreciate your company more to know there's a 'stand up guy' behind the logo.   I'm a new fan of Adam's products.  And, your Louisville center is real close by.