Customer Service 866.965.0400

Gallon Wax and Polish

BitterGreg

Question

21 answers to this question

Don't expose them to freezing or direct sunlight or temps over about 90 degrees and they should hold up fine.

Basically keep them indoors, because unless you detail for dollars it is going to take quite a few years to go through a gallon of Buttery or Revive IMO

I personally use them and they are great!  I buy and sell a lot of 5 Gallons of the liquid, and gallons of the polish.  They are typically custom order from Adam's.  I have a mix of local detail shops, as well as guys in local clubs buy in volume containers.

If you ever have a problem and you buy them from me, you can return them.

I personally use them and they are great!  I buy and sell a lot of 5 Gallons of the liquid, and gallons of the polish.  They are typically custom order from Adam's.  I have a mix of local detail shops, as well as guys in local clubs buy in volume containers.

If you ever have a problem and you buy them from me, you can return them.

You are actually who I saw them from. I am not going to do detailing for a living, but if I can do enough friends and family to pay for any and all of the product I need for both their vehicles and mine, I will gladly work for free.

I placed an order from you last week, for a few items you had that I couldn't get on here, and about to place another. Just want to get above $100 for the free shipping. Got everything in, and was in good shape.

Friends, one of the things we don't do much, is preservatives.  Store bought products need them, as there is a long cycle from blending, to selling.

Our polishes and waxes last maybe a year in a gallon, but age much faster than our 16oz bottles.

Just an FYI...

I emailed Adam's about the gallon BG. It was discontinued due to its short shelf life of 6-8 months.

Friends, one of the things we don't do much, is preservatives.  Store bought products need them, as there is a long cycle from blending, to selling.

Our polishes and waxes last maybe a year in a gallon, but age much faster than our 16oz bottles.

Just an FYI...

So...how long do the products last? I have a sealed bottle of Glaze from nearly a year ago...

I don't think I'd buy a gallon of Buttery Wax unless you're using it on a daily basis. You'll never use that much up in a summer if you're in a colder climate where you store your rides 5 or 6 months a year.  And even if you get two summers out of it, you'll still have so  much waste left over.  I prefer to have fresh product on my cars even if it costs a little bit more for smaller bottles or pots.  

So...how long do the products last? I have a sealed bottle of Glaze from nearly a year ago...

I had three 16oz BG, I am on my last bottle (less than 1/4 left). It lasted me a year. I just thought about it that I might save money by buying in bulk, as I use it pretty quickly. Until...I found out about the shelf life of gallons, to be short.

I had three 16oz BG, I am on my last bottle (less than 1/4 left). It lasted me a year. I just thought about it that I might save money by buying in bulk, as I use it pretty quickly. Until...I found out about the shelf life of gallons, to be short.

my understanding so far from what I read is most of the gallons are pretty good. the brilliant glaze seems to be the shortest. 

brilliant glaze last me a long time. you need so little to go so far. I would probably not buy a gallon of that I suppose. But my shampoo, APC, detail spray...gallon me up!

With BG, a little goes a long way, specially when you are using it with the Americana HexGrip Applicator.

Now that you mentioned it, I got a little crazy and bought 15 gallons of Adam's Car Shampoo, early this year. I could help it when they had it for $20 a gallon.

I am not sure what's going through my head.

For the first 4 years, I lived in the warehouse, so answering a few emails on Sunday is nothing!  By the way, great photo of the kids with Mater and Lightning....here is ours: 

Well i guess since others have posted it here is mine lol. I wanted a picture with Mater also, but didn't have great timing throughout the day for that one.

Edited by Soccerluvr4