Customer Service 866.965.0400

My introduction!

Michael@Adams

So I have been with Adam's for quite a few months now, but have yet to share my daily on here. But I figured now is the best time as any! 

Now just a fair warning, my car is definitely not for everyone! I'm 22 and in a crazy car scene. I love all cars, though, which is why I love working here and seeing all of your guys' stuff! 

My HD crashed so I don't have many pictures as of right now. It used to be silver and has been wrapped a Matte Brown Metallic (soon to change again). 

Its a 2007 Acura TL. 

MICHAEL-BAE_zps444b5d83.jpg

YES_zpsc93792df.jpg

9th_st_zpsf07e1f0e.jpg

IMG_8445_zpse4fa2f88.jpg

Edited by Michael@Adams

Nice! I dig your ride bro. Plasti-dip it next time!!!! (I love that stuff)

While plasti-dip is convenient, I wouldn't use it for whole car application for myself. Maybe for emblems and stuff but I'd rather do the vinyl. Lasts longer and has more protection!

Not into the whole hellaflush thing, but yours looks to be done on the more conservative side, which looks better!

How is the tire wear? Lol.

I have other plans for it but I just won't show you them ???? tire wear is great. While camber has a slight difference in longevity, toe is the main killer. A good alignment and I'm set!

Great to see your ride!  All that matters is that YOU like it!  I LOVE extremely lowered cars, but they're useless in my area, unless you like scrapping constantly.  

Think of it like vinyl lettering on trucks and such.  Even without taking care of it, it lasts a LONG time.  

I'd LOVE to do the roof of my GXP with black vinyl.  

Welcome to the forum Michael.  Nothing wrong with your ride at all. Nicely done. Glad to have you join us.

:welcomebanner:  :welcomebanner:  :welcomebanner:

Thanks! 

Great to see your ride!  All that matters is that YOU like it!  I LOVE extremely lowered cars, but they're useless in my area, unless you like scrapping constantly.  

Think of it like vinyl lettering on trucks and such.  Even without taking care of it, it lasts a LONG time.  

I'd LOVE to do the roof of my GXP with black vinyl.  

Thanks! And yeah thats what I like to say, but still like to preface it to people who may haven't seen it before! East of the Mississippi there is a huge lowered car scene, bigger than where I am in Colorado! When this low you'll scrape no matter what. My car is pretty useless LOL. 

Wrap the roof! Its not crazy expensive to have someone do it and it looks great (kind of like the pano roofs on new cars)! 

I like all cars as well.  Yours is cool bro!  I like those TL's.  I wouldn't mind having a Type S. 

Thanks! This body style is my favorite.. The rare 6-speed Type-S would be sweet to have! 

Some Paint Correction polish should take care of that severe hazing and get your car shining again... lol

j/k -- looks very cool. Welcome to Adam's!

Haha that would fix it  :lolsmack:  Thanks!