Customer Service 866.965.0400

A situation that made me really appreciate Adam's...

cfiiman

Question

I've been an avid user of Adam's Buttery Wax for years and it is still the easiest wax I've ever used.  So like most detail junkies, I branched out and recently picked up a very expensive wax from another online company and did a small test area, and to me it didn't even begin to live up at all to the huge claims it makes, and certainly no better than my old faithful Adam's wax.  Obviously this is a subjective area but with the exorbitant cost I feel like it should have been a lot better is all, guess I got caught up in the hype.  So I sent an email and asked about any satisfaction guarantee and was told I used it I bought it and I should have purchased the same companies "prep" product even though my paint is flawless and was prepped just not with their's.  Ok that's fine, but this made me really appreciate how Adam's stands behind their products, even though I've never had to take them up on it, so thanks Adams for caring about your customers "experience" with your products, and not trying to sell them something else if they ever have an issue with anything :)

13 answers to this question

Considering Buttery is $20, i'm wondering what you tried with an exorbitant cost which required a same brand prep product (or so they said).

Chem Guys boutique line?  Swissvax? 

Either way I will say my experience with Adam's LSP's is a HUGE bang for the buck, Americana may "seem expensive" at 70 bucks but it gives a $200 shine.

Considering Buttery is $20, i'm wondering what you tried with an exorbitant cost which required a same brand prep product (or so they said).

Chem Guys boutique line?  Swissvax? 

Either way I will say my experience with

Adam's LSP's is a HUGE bang for the buck, Americana may "seem expensive" at 70 bucks but it gives a $200 shine.

That 70 bucks buys a LOT of $200 shines.

Hey Jason...........next time spend some money on the Americana.  Lasts longer than the Buttery Wax and fantastic results. You won't be left with an expensive jar or bottle of wax that you'll never use again. Like the rest of us...........YOU HAVE SEEN THE LIGHT!  :D

Hey guys,

I should make clear the product is nice, I just am not sure it was worth the big price tag is all, what got me was I figured everyone was like Adam's which is if you aren't happy send it back, I just happen to find out today that is not the case.  Guess it made me realize you have to be careful with other companies but at Adam's you can buy with no worries which is nice.  I simply wanted to just express my appreciation to Adam's for the way they do business.  I am ok with the other company NOT doing it that way, just kind of surprised me a bit, guess cause i'm used to Adams :)

From one who for several years used another line of products with success Adam's has from their polishes to the Americana paste wax a product line that cannot be beat. Add that to their premium customer service and you are using the best in the business, in my humble opinion.

Yes absolutely phenom. ^^

As Adams members have chimed in here many times for cleaning wheels the DWC is a good thing to use seasonally but if your wheels are sealed you can clean them with car shampoo for maintenance.

Would be very easy for Adams to advocate using wheel cleaner for every wash (and thus sell more and make more $$) but they are honest. I like that.