Customer Service 866.965.0400

ETA of paste wax?

GMaak

Question

Adam or Jason,

Is there an ETA for new paste wax?

Adam, I was very impressed with the prototype you showed me at the Scottsdale AZ clinic and cannot wait for final the product. Did you choose a fragrance yet?

Trying to be patient,

Gary :D

• Answers 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Do we know the carnauba % in this paste wax? Just trying to compare it to the Tropi-care paste wax I've used in the past, which from what their site says is 45% carnauba...

Either way I'm buying some...I'm Highly impressed by my adams stuff already...

Do we know the carnauba % in this paste wax? Just trying to compare it to the Tropi-care paste wax I've used in the past, which from what their site says is 45% carnauba...

Either way I'm buying some...I'm Highly impressed by my adams stuff already...

100% of the wax that's in the paste is carnauba. As for the % of carnauba wax that makes up the paste I'm not sure. I'm also not sure what type of carnauba wax they used. I've read others use Brazilian ivory carnauba wax I don't know how many types there are or what's good and which ones to stay away from. If anyone knows feel free to chime in. :)

Edited by Devin04

100% of the wax that's in the paste is carnauba. As for the % of carnauba wax that makes up the paste I'm not sure. I'm also not sure what type of carnauba wax they used. I've read others use Brazilian ivory carnauba wax I don't know how many types there are or what's good and which ones to stay away from. If anyone knows feel free to chime in. :)

There's not really a "bad" type of carnauba wax to stay away from. Just make sure you know what your money is going to: know the difference between carnauba content by weight and carnauba content by volume. One of those numbers is important, the other is made to sound important in order to hype a product.

Good call Devin, the percentage of the wax content in the paste is 100% carnauba.

Lets see if Steve or Adam can share the actual content percentage with us :rockon::rockon::rockon:

Here is some more info:

This hard yellow-brown wax comes from the Carnauba palm tree (Copernicea Cerifera) and is found only in the northeast of Brazil in the states of Rio Grande do Norte, Ceara and Piaui. The Carnauba palm tree is slow growing and reaches an average height of 25-35 feet and is often referred to as the tree of life. It proliferates along river banks, streams and damp lowlands. To protect itself against dehydration during the period of drought that severely affects the Northeast region of Brazil every year for more than six months, the Carnauba covers its leaves with a thick layer of wax The cutting of the leaves and sprouts takes place during the dry months of September through February. Workers use knives on long poles to trim the leaves from mature trees. The cut leaves are bundled together and sun-dried. The powder is then mechanically thrashed from the leaves and graded by color, the lighter powder originating from the younger leaves. With a maximum cutting of twenty leaves per year from a tree, the average yield of carnauba wax per tree is about 2 pounds per cutting. The color and quality of the carnauba wax is governed by the age of the leaves and care used in processing of this hard, brittle, lustrous wax. Once refined, the Carnauba Wax is offered in different colors, grades and forms. The most widely used are the prime # 1 yellow grade which is a very pale yellow wax usually available in flake, lump, or powdered form.

Hey Gang, the original formula had only white Brazilian Carnauba. However, the second, third, . . . . . . . versions, we used additional waxes to create a deeper, more durable shine.

Now, we have resolved the following: Our paste will out-shine any of the $1,000+ products, and be reasonably priced. ($69.95/ 8oz)

The ingredients include polymers and carnauba, but the mixture of each will be maintained as an, "Adam's Family Secret Recipe!"

Thanks for your incredible patience, and I hope you understand: We are a small company, with an anal-retentive perfectionist freak of a Founder. Before we release a new product, especially one that we spent so much time developing, in a highly competitive category, it has to be as perfect as we can possibly make it!

Stay tuned, we'll be announcing a special offer to forum members TODAY!!

Thanks again!:D

Now someone will have to put up an "ETA of Paste Wax Shipping" thread! :lolsmack:

This is a good thing on several fronts: (1) My spring time detail will be happening as soon as the pollen stops and (2) My wife is already mad at me. (3) This will make my wife even more mad...until I put a coat on her Subaru and it looks mint.

I can't wait to try this.

Strange, I just checked every tab too. It only shows from that link. Where did you get that link ?

It's top secret Bill.:glasses: I'd have to kill you and I don't want to do that. Besides, who else would help me if I had detailing questions. ;)