Customer Service 866.965.0400

The product you've been waiting for...

Can I spray the H2O G&G directly on the waterless wash and then wipe dry with a microfiber?[with know consequence] Will it have any affect on G&G or does it have to be activated with only water

I would not recommend that, as the panel is not clean until you wipe it.  I would say clean it, then apply G&G with a damp towel, and wipe with a dry towel.

^*what he said. Clean panel first and then wipe in.

Alternatively if you are rinseless washing go over your panel with your rinseless towel to remove dirt, then wipe in with separate towel and then wipe off residues to a streak free shine

Greg,

I am speculating here, but based on how pretty much all Adams products work together, I imagine you can use it with DS or RW. Give me a week or so and I'll know for sure. Until then you probably need the Adams team to confirm.

How will this work with the maintenance detail spray or Rinseless wipe downs in between major washes?

HGG is a sealant like LPS and QS, you can use DS and rinseless as much as you want without affecting the HGG.

Dylan is this similar to the "Hydro-Seal" that you were developing when you were with that other company for a while? I'm assuming it's actually much better. I have been wanting to try the hydro seal for a while but I refused to give that company my business. SOOOO glad you guys finally released this!!

Greg may be asking if HGG can be used in the RW process?

If he applies it using the "dry" method. Dry car and then spread HGG using a wet towel for application. A rinseless likely wouldn't leave enough water on the surface.

I'm not quite sure how I would apply this. the immediate beading directly on the paint tells me this is product highly hydrophobic. So with that, what's beading when I apply the product? Is the HGG beading on top of a wet surface and falling down the panel? Why wouldn't I want a clean dry panel to ensure the HGG is adhering to the paint. I hate wasting product

I'm not quite sure how I would apply this. the immediate beading directly on the paint tells me this is product highly hydrophobic. So with that, what's beading when I apply the product? Is the HGG beading on top of a wet surface and falling down the panel? Why wouldn't I want a clean dry panel to ensure the HGG is adhering to the paint. I hate wasting product

You don't want a dry panel because this is a water activated product, it needs water to work. Part of the beauty of this type of product is you don't need to dry your vehicle prior to sealing it. It is a time saver. 

If you are concerned about wasting product, the other method Dylan showed might save product, but I don't know yet as I haven't tried it. The method I'm referring to is where he uses a wet towel and sprays the HGG directly onto the towel and then wipes it on the surface. 

If he applies it using the "dry" method. Dry car and then spread HGG using a wet towel for application. A rinseless likely wouldn't leave enough water on the surface.

If doing it during a rinseless wash I would apply with damp method.  Rinseless soaked towel to clean panel, while still wet, spray panel with HGG, wipe in with damp towel.  Wipe down with dry towel to a streak free shine.  You're cleaning and sealing in one step that way.

Well I am going to play around with it and figure all that out once I get the chance. I will report back my findings.

You're not wasting product because you are spreading around any drips that occur with your application towel.

Dylan is this similar to the "Hydro-Seal" that you were developing when you were with that other company for a while? I'm assuming it's actually much better. I have been wanting to try the hydro seal for a while but I refused to give that company my business. SOOOO glad you guys finally released this!!

Similar family of product, but a completely unique formulation thats easier to use and allows for the 'dry' application process. The other stuff didn't like dry application. It streaked.

You're making a lot of assumptions before actually using the product.

a) the WATER is what is beading and running, the HGG is actually rather thick and clings to the surface, so no product is "wasted"

B) you immediately spread it over the panel with the damp towel so even it was product you'd be spreading it before it ran off

c) once you try this you'll see that the wet application is a huge time saver, but if you prefer to apply it dry, by all means DO!

You don't want a dry panel because this is a water activated product, it needs water to work. Part of the beauty of this type of product is you don't need to dry your vehicle prior to sealing it. It is a time saver. 

If you are concerned about wasting product, the other method Dylan showed might save product, but I don't know yet as I haven't tried it. The method I'm referring to is where he uses a wet towel and sprays the HGG directly onto the towel and then wipes it on the surface. 

The panic stricken posts in response to this release have me confused. I've never seen so many people freak out, critique, and evaluate a product before they ever got their hands on it before. Don't over think it guys - we've tested this pretty extensively. Its not NEARLY as complicated as some are making it to be.

Honestly, its probably one of the simplest products to use I've ever used - you guys will understand once you try it.