Customer Service 866.965.0400

The product you've been waiting for...

When I do a 2B wash, I mist the entire car with DS before I dry to ensure no water spots.

Can I mist the entire car with HGG the. Go back around with a damp towel to the entire car and then finally dry the entire car? Vs doing it panel by panel.

As the others have said, HGG is a panel by panel product, and one of the G's stands for Gloss, so it will be in place of DS.  

HGG is a water activated sealant, so it is not meant for application without water.  Either spray on a wet panel & wipe in with a damp towel,  or apply to a damp towel & wipe on to a dry panel..

Edited by mc2hill

Where does it fall on the durability scale compared to liquid sealant and quick sealant?

Dylan said a standalone application should give you 2-3 months of protection.

So less durable than LPS or QS on its own, but a ton faster and easier to apply.  You can apply it every other wash and basically never not have protection on your car.

Or if you like LPS/QS, it can boost it so that 6-8 months out of those applications maybe can get extended to a year or more.

I see this product as a great time saver for those who detail daily drivers for dollars. (just to clarify, I'm talking about G&G, not soap soap!)

I have some questions, that perhaps will be answered once it is released:  

Is G&G something that would be used on a garage queen, like a car that is already waxed with Americana or Patriot?  Does this work on top of carnauba?

Also, is there any dulling or build-up from repeated uses?  What if someone used this once a week every time after a car wash?  Is there a point of diminishing returns?

Edited by gbod

^^^See post #85 for topping on wax, from D's mouth.

As far as I know, does not build up like wax.  Layerable definitely.  Thats the beauty of sealants because they are bonding to the surface instead of building up on top.

Edited by Ricky Bobby

Should be fine topping a wax with it.  You would be using this a "booster" to any wax or sealant.  Using it weekly is silghtly overkill but still fine.  I would tend to think monthly would be even better. 

^^^Not meant to top wax from what I know of the product.

Should be fine topping a wax with it. 

Well, it looks like we may need some clarification from the Shine Doc!

Guys Dylan and gang are traveling to Jersey for the DD clinic tomorrow.

I hope he doesn't mind but he answered this question in another thread during testing, I'm just trying to help out as I know they are on the road today.  I will revise my post above

"Honestly, I've topped waxes with it and it appeared to perform pretty well. I'd still say it's best alone or over other sealants, but it will work as a wax topper"

How does it to on paint protectant films (ExPel)?

This product is best applied under existing paint protection films.

Can a get a bottle of Soap Soap included in the deal?

Soap Soap is only available to customers that have reached the Preferred Elite status.  If you have not received your Soap Soap yet, then you have not reached this level.  Keep trying and keep buying.

Where does Dylan get his sunglasses?

From Justice, at the mall.

Justice2.png

Who was Adam talking to on the phone?

He was talking to me, we were discussing how you are behind on your Forum membership dues.

We need ANSWERS man!

I am THE answer man, man!

:jester:  :jester:  :jester: :jester:  :jester:  :jester:  :jester:  :jester:  

Edited by TheWolf

I have to laugh at that video.  "75 pumps to your favorite wash bucket"....lol.  What is that like a full bottle, or more?  I wonder how many would have bought it, just because it was an Adams product.  I bet you could sell ice to the right Eskimo.

Well i picked up some at the clinic today and this is some amazing stuff. I grabbed 7 bottles. One of my new favorite Adam's products. The gloss and ease of application is amazing.

So you're the reason why it sold out and I didn't get any  :P

Just kidding, I really wouldn't even have a chance to use it for a month or so, so I can wait until it's readily available.

Well i picked up some at the clinic today and this is some amazing stuff. I grabbed 7 bottles. One of my new favorite Adam's products. The gloss and ease of application is amazing.

Want to ship a bottle to Australia? :D 

Love liquid sealant.  Looks like you could get away w/using this often.  So quick question though.  Possible to use these on wheels?  I have no access to quick sealant and was curious if this is a route i could do to seal my wheels.  These are matte wheels as well.  

Love liquid sealant.  Looks like you could get away w/using this often.  So quick question though.  Possible to use these on wheels?  I have no access to quick sealant and was curious if this is a route i could do to seal my wheels.  These are matte wheels as well.  

I am sure it will work on wheels, but don't know if it last very long.  It does have glossers in it, so it may not be the best bet for your matte wheels.  You need to find someone that is taking a cruise to AK and have them stop and mail some QS to you!