Customer Service 866.965.0400

Damn wind...!!!

PT3

Question

Here in the northeast... We go from cold and snow and salt... To rain and pollen... And then when it does clear up you got the friggin wind!!!

I might as well just simply spray my products directly into the air... 80% ends up in the air anyway.

Needless to say, I am actively planning a move. No BS.

Sorry for the negative post. I needed to vent.

End of rant.

10 answers to this question

Do you have a garage to work in? My neighborhood is a constant state of wind all year long, so I can never really detail outside. I wash and dry vehicles outside and then move them right into the garage for the rest of the detail.

Do you have a garage to work in? My neighborhood is a constant state of wind all year long, so I can never really detail outside. I wash and dry vehicles outside and then move them right into the garage for the rest of the detail.

I don't. My single car garage (first big issue) is used as a mud room/workshop.

I'll be moving into a place with an attached 2-3 car garage and either space to build a detached 'barn' (high ceilings / large open spaces / minimum one lift).

Moving somewhere where it doesn't snow?  My goal when I retire is to go somewhere where I can wear shorts in December, January.  I will take the hot humid, or dry heat over the snow anytime.  And yes I have been to Florida and the East Coast in July, August.

Yep! No snow...

Fairly certain it will be Texas. Most likely Dallas.

Spring in the northeast.  Don't like the weather today......wait a few hours. I have a couple of big butt trees that are dropping crap like crazy all over everything. Not my favorite time of year, but it's better than shoveling and cleaning off salt.