Customer Service 866.965.0400

2016 Chevy Colorado

Kingsford

Well after months of frustration with GM holding my order for no reason, the dealer I bought from found me the exact truck I ordered on someone else's lot. Picked it up last Monday with 40 miles on it!

Excited for some upgrades this week! Line-X gets sprayed on Friday. Bed cover should be here Saturday. Front windows tinted on Saturday as well. Plan on debadging sometime this weekend as well. 

Got her first bath last night and some HGG treatment.

2016 Chevy Colorado Z71 Crew Cab

Love this one so much more than my 2011! More room inside. More up to date with technology. V6 for better tow capacity. Not black...

IMG_5929.jpg

IMG_5930.jpg

IMG_5909.jpg

IMG_5911.jpg

IMG_5907.jpg

IMG_5931.jpg

Edited by Kingsford

Nice ride! :thumbsup: Love the color!

But it's not black.

What's the fun in that?

(Asks the man with two silver vehicles!)   :jester:

BTW,  weekend project is to get that Route 1 Chevy sticker off the back end.

Edited by Captain Slow

Nice ride! :thumbsup: Love the color!

But it's not black.

What's the fun in that?

(Asks the man with two silver vehicles!)   :jester:

BTW,  weekend project is to get that Route 1 Chevy sticker off the back end.

The fun in having no black is having my sanity back!

Ya the Route 1 sticker got taken off tonight after work. I took off the plate frames this morning before I left. Rear bowtie and Colorado emblems to follow!

Jason you did great with the color.  I do like that color better than black.   My exboss really likes his.  You even got the Z71 package. 

After having my first vehicle I ever bought I learned to get what you want and not to settle with a vehicle, if I couldn't afford it I would just wait until I could. So... Go big or go home. 

Z71 package w/ Bose Audio, Navigation, Premium Floor Liners. Everything else I want can be ordered and installed like the 3" Nerf Bars and the molded splash guards.

Bed got Line-X sprayed yesterday, finally! Took 3 tries. First two attempts their gun wouldn't function properly. Ended up getting a hefty discount on the deal.

Also put on my Truxedo bed cover that came last week!

IMG_6026.jpg

I'm really diggin the new Colorado and Canyon...great truck and sweet color choice Jason!

If Chevy decides to ever make a lowered, all wheel drive, V8, SS variant of the Colorado...I would be jumping for joy  :D

Edited by Dan@Adams