Customer Service 866.965.0400

Anyone got the Pumpkin spice yet?

pirahnah3

Question

Ok so I saw it show up yesterday pretty much under the radar of Forum announcements, Pumpkin Spice? 

do we have any feedback yet? I'm curious what does it smell like, same performance as the regular (I assume it is)? How long is it around for? 

I'm surprised that the website saw it first with no teaser announcement or anything. 

Ok so I saw it show up yesterday pretty much under the radar of Forum announcements, Pumpkin Spice? 

do we have any feedback yet? I'm curious what does it smell like, same performance as the regular (I assume it is)? How long is it around for? 

I'm surprised that the website saw it first with no teaser announcement or anything. 

Hey Jim, yeah we dropped the ball a bit there and failed to get the announcement out to our forum members here first. We were so busy with getting everything ready for the clinic last week (and many other behind the scenes things) that we didn't get the announcement on here in time. Expect a full thread either later today or tomorrow at the latest!

My personal feedback on the new limited edition Pumpkin Spice Detail Spray - same great product and performance, but with a new orange color, amazing pumpkin spice scent...I mean seriously, it's a really nice scent! I was spraying it around in the air at the warehouse on Friday just to smell it :lol:

As for how long it will be around for, the best I can say is Limited Time Only! It depends how fast you guys and gals buy it all up!

Just ordered 2 bottles.  I'm excited lol

Sweeeeeet! We appreciate your business and we think you'll love it!

I actually am going to get a bottle just because I'd like my house to smell like pumpkin when cleaning lol!

I absolutely see myself using it on my stainless fridge, kitchen countertops, etc around the house!

Grabbing some orange towels for sure. 

Great! Thank you! The orange microfiber borderless towels are the same great towel design as our borderless gray towels, just in a cool new fun orange color to match the Pumpkin Spice Detail Spray. 

Was this the giveaway product from the Clinic?

It sure was! We handed out a 16oz bottle and one orange borderless microfiber towel to around 60 shine freaks that stuck around to the end of the clinic as a thank you for their awesome support. It was a hit by everyone that tried it out :)

I asked my wife if she wanted a bottle for cleaning/dusting inside the house she said HELLLL YESSSSS

So I bought 2 bottles.  See how fast she uses it, maybe I'll be getting more before its gone.

I do like the seasonal scent idea!

-Gingerbread Cookie / Spiced Cider for Christmas/Winter up next ! Haha

I also ordered yesterday prior to the Social Media Announcement and I looked on the site it was there.

Ordered the bottle/towel combo with air fresheners and stickers as well.

I was hoping for an email or something prior but its all good, glad I got mine in prior to the rush.

I'll post up once I receive my order  :D